PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY!! The final countdown...

MickeysGirl
06-15-2007, 07:59 AM
Good morning everybody and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Well in the world of Cabana Boys over here, we've been having quite the last few days. Wednesday, we finished all of the wedding planning. Yesterday, the first of our guests, my matron of honor and family, showed up... 6 hours early! We expected them at noon, at 6am, my cell phone rang to "Good morning, we're at your front door". And then the minister arrived 12 hours later and the house has been a bustle (and looks the disaster right now to prove it)!

So today we head over to Panama City for the home stretch. The rehearsal party is tonight and we'll be waiting for more folks to arrive. This is truly the end of the countdown with only ONE WHOLE DAY to go!!! :yay:

So why not get to the immediate matter around here, huh? Getting this party started! Welcome one and all to...

:groom: Jamie and Rob's Rehearsal Party!!! :bride:

Happy Friday everyone...

Specialty Drink of the day: :marg: Apple Martini
... with Pink Lemonade for the kids and an open bar as always...
:papple: :beer: :wine:

Hope you don't mind if the party is a free for all for a while today. We'll have internet access at the hotel, and we'll try to check in when can! Hope you all have a great weekend and if you're in the neighborhood of Panama City tomorrow, come look us up! :party:

Have a great weeend everyone!!

MauiMouse
06-15-2007, 08:08 AM
Jamie & Rob,

I'll take one of the first Apple Martini's please. :marg:

Have an excellent time & you know I'll be thinking about you tonight and tomorrow! :hug:

DizNee143
06-15-2007, 08:10 AM
YaY!! only a day left!!
i hope everything goes smooth and congrats!!
Happy Friday Everyone!! :D

JanetMegan
06-15-2007, 08:30 AM
Congratulations in advance!!! I'll take a couple appletinis to get the day started on the right foot ;)

Mickey'sGirl
06-15-2007, 08:52 AM
A toast to Jamie and Rob!! May you have many years of happiness together!! :congrats::groom::bride::joy::wishes::cheer: :pixie:

pogo
06-15-2007, 08:53 AM
Jamie and Rob........ I wish you the best, today and always ! :hug:

Now...... I'll take a couple of appletini's. What the heck, I'm only going :golf: this morning. :D

mrsgaribaldi
06-15-2007, 09:17 AM
I'll have one, I'm going to bed soon:secret:
Congratulations and have fun these last days:mickey:

RedSoxFan
06-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Congrats and Best Wishes Jamie and Rob.:mickey:

mtown71
06-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Congrats & best wishes to you, Jamie & Rob. May it be a beautiful day for you both!
Happy Friday to everyone! I will pass on the drinks since I have to work. Everyone have a good weekend!

scottgr
06-15-2007, 09:44 AM
Congrats & best wishes to you, Jamie & Rob. And Happy Friday to all:thumbsup:

gauvin4
06-15-2007, 09:49 AM
:congrats::pixie:Best wishes for a long and happy life together! Happy Friday!

disneydrmr
06-15-2007, 09:55 AM
:congrats: and :wishes:!!! Hope all goes smoothly for you! And here's a :cheers: toast to you with hopes and prayers that you will have a long and happy marriage!

Happy Friday and weekend to everyone!:stitch:

Lizzy
06-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Yay Jamie and Rob! Congrats! See you tomorrow! :D

offwego
06-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Congrats and best wishes...and I'll take an appletini sounds lovely.

May your lives together be long and happy. All the best to you both!!!

Dr_Nigel_C
06-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Happy Friday, everyone!

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone -- they mean so much!!

We're trying to get all packed up and situated and ready for all the festivities. The rehearsal/dinner is tonite, and the ceremony is tomorrow.

Tomorrow!? Uh...I better get outta here!!!

:-D

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-15-2007, 10:42 AM
YAY !

I know you 2 have been very busy planning, and I hope you both have a great time and it all goes smoothly.:mickey:

Congratulations!:party:

Will Rob still be a Cabana Boy after this or will he be a Cabana Man now?:confused:

PBarton
06-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey Rob and Jamie!

All the best!

Love Paul & Rachael,

x

:party:

MsMin
06-15-2007, 11:03 AM
I'll join that toast :marg: wishing you many years of happiness-- may you live happily ever after :bride: :groom:
I'll check my mailbox once more to see if my invite is there today.. I know it must have gotten lost in the mail :D ;)
Have a wonderful time......

conorsmom2000
06-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Jamie & Rob, thanks for inviting us all to your rehearsal party!!! A toast to you both :marg:

Wishing you all the happiness in the world and a beautiful day as you take this next step in your wonderful journey together!!

:bride: Congratulations!!! :groom:

And of course,

:mickey: Happy Friday!! :mickey:

and last but not least...

:mickey3: Happy Father's Day to all our Intercot Dad's!! :mickey3:

TigChatt
06-15-2007, 11:55 AM
:congrats: :wishes::cheer::pixie:

bleukarma
06-15-2007, 12:04 PM
:congrats:

I wish you two the best!!!! :cheers::pixie:

ChipDale
06-15-2007, 12:57 PM
:beer: Happy Friday! :beer:

:marg: Best wishes to you, Jamie :bride: & Rob! :groom:

Have a great weekend, everybody! :sun: :beer: :marg:

Nascfan
06-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Congratulations and best wishes to Jamie and Rob!

Have a great weekend everybody. Another gorgeous forecast here, I could get used to this. :thumbsup:

wdwgrl377
06-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Congrats Rob & Jamie!!

I wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life! I'm sorry I am not able to make the wedding....I'll come visit soon ok!

I'll toast to a wonderful life for you both! :marg:

Best wishes!!

Many hugs to you both!!!

Happy Friday to everyone here at Intercot!

PS. Sorry I've been MIA for quite some time, but I haven't forgotten my friends on intercot. I hope to be able to start posting more on a regular basis. :blush:

vizsla
06-15-2007, 04:26 PM
:party:Happy Friday Everyone:party:

tinkwest
06-15-2007, 05:17 PM
What a great theme this week!!

Thanks for thinking of us during this busy time. What an honor to be invited to the rehearsal party!!

Congratulations Jamie & Rob and keep those Appletinis coming! :marg::marg::marg:
(Maybe the two of you should stick with lemonade. Need to be fresh for your big day tomorrow! :bride::groom:)

SgtTigger
06-15-2007, 07:31 PM
Ok I am in Panama City and we got 21 and a half hours to go........ I cant wait.......

Just waiting to :trio:

:cop: :tigger:

trackbarroness
06-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Congratulations Jamie and Rob, :thumbsup:
I'm glad the drinks are virtual guys.

weswerx
06-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Congratulations Jamie & Rob!
Have fun rehearsing dinner.
I've got my fire-proof grass skirt packed and ready for the party. So, I guess that I will see you guys real soon. Enjoy your last single's night....hey, maybe we should throw a virtual bachelor's party for Rob, just remember what happens on Intercot, stays on Intercot:thumbsup:
Happy Friday everyone and congrats Jamie & Rob! :party:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-15-2007, 10:16 PM
:marg:Wishing you both all the best. Here's a toast to smooth sailing ahead. And great weather for the festivities.:marg:

Dr_Nigel_C
06-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Hey Bret, I heard sirens earlier -- that wasn't you, was it?

:O

Well, we had the rehearsal/dinner a few hours ago, and it's time to crash for the nite -- have to get my beauty sleep for the big day tomorrow!

Everyone is excited, so that's nice!!

Anywho...another round of drinks are on the way!

ElenitaB
06-16-2007, 09:01 AM
Wow, this is some party. Bret's sleeping in the corner with a :marg: glass clutched in his hands. Sherri and Jeanne are toasting the morning with a few appletinis.

Sorry I arrived late, but I'll raise my cup o' joe in salute to the bride and groom!

Here's to a lifetime of health, happiness and magic!

drummerboy
06-16-2007, 10:02 AM
I'll raise another cuppa Joe Ellen (clink).

You two have a wonderful day. Enjoy every minute of it. And congratulations.

I remember when DW and I were settled into our hotel room for the first night of our honeymoon, some of our jokester family and friends called about 11:00 pm and asked what we were doing. We of course answered...

"Watching television, what are you doing?"