PDA

View Full Version : FREE SSR & OKW Upgrade Questions!

Lori0963
06-14-2007, 04:53 PM
I have read several posts about Disney offering free resort upgrades to Saratoga Springs or Old Key West. I just had a few questions for those who received the email for the free upgrade. I was just curious as to how people where able to get on the list, I thought there may be a pattern.:mickey:

1. When did you receive the email:mickey:
2. When did you make your reservations:mickey:
3. Booked Online, By phone or by Travel Agent:mickey:
4. What Month is your reservation:mickey:
5. Did you book with Disney Visa Card Free Dinning Code or the Public Free Dinning Code:mickey:

I think it is go great that Disney is offering free upgrades like that, is this something new that they started doing?:confused:

bleukarma
06-14-2007, 04:59 PM
about 2 weeks ago
around May 22
by phone
June
no code at all
I think a big factor is that my reservations are at All Stars Music. It seems that a lot of the people getting these emails are staying at value resorts.

Lucyrella
06-14-2007, 09:17 PM
1. When did you receive the email - June 7th in the evening

2. When did you make your reservations - April 4th

3. Booked Online, By phone or by Travel Agent - by phone

4. What Month is your reservation - August 26th to Sept 1st

5. Did you book with Disney Visa Card Free Dinning Code or the Public Free Dinning Code - Did it with the Chase Disney Card before it went public

I am still stunned, I printed off the Tinkerbell email to put in the scrapbook. I got my new confirmations in the mail on June 13th.

Lucyrella
06-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Forgot to mention, we were booked at Pop Century and we chose the 1 bedroom villa at Old Key West.

moe513
06-14-2007, 09:38 PM
What a huge upgrade.

crazypoohbear
06-15-2007, 12:40 PM
Was your trip already paid off??
Or do you still have to make your final deposit????

Lucyrella
06-15-2007, 12:42 PM
I had a balance that I paid off 2 days ago.

Hope that helps...

momofdisneyprincess
06-19-2007, 02:24 PM
This happens a lot at the value resorts when things like the Little League World Series and Cheerleader conventions are happening. They need the value rooms for them so they offer to upgrade those already booked in the value rooms to make room.