PDA

View Full Version : DL review

Disney Buff
06-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Just got back from our first DL 6-11th June myself, DH and DD2. For the most part we had a great time. We stayed at the Best Western Stovall which was not my first choice by far. It was half way decent but could use some updates in the rooms. The ART needs to have more than one bus servicing every 20 minutes. After park events in the pm a 20 minute wait could be a bit much with DD2. One main complaint was the breakfast with Minnie in DL at the Plaza. I have been to many character meals in DW and this by far was the worst. We hardly had any characters in one section of the restaurant (outside) come to the tables. When the section complained it got us no where or a not so warm welcome from the characters that did come over after being asked by the CM (if you could find a CM). Other sections of the restaurant would walk over to the characters and get pictures without staying at the tables for them to come to them. It was over crowded with no flow or direction from staff. In total we stayed there for almost an hour and a half to get 5 autographs and photos. Very disappointed for the money we paid and needs to be more organized.

Other then that we had a really good time.