PDA

View Full Version : Renting a car at the Grosvenor???

KevGuy
06-14-2007, 02:49 PM
A friend of mine said you can rent a car at the Grosvenor Hotel near DTD. I will be at SSR next April and plan on taking DME to/from the airport. However, we have friends that recently just moved to Florida very close to Orlando/Disney and we wanted to visit them one day during the week when we are at Disney. Does anyone know what rental agent is there, are they expensive? More importantly, after hearing about the couple that were kidnapped am I gonna get mugged walking over there from SSR/DTD in the morning to get a car?

faline
06-14-2007, 03:07 PM
You don't need to leave Disney property to rent a car. National and Alamo are on site. Only one of the two is located at the Car Care Center (you can arrange for a shuttle to pick you up and bring you there and back again after you drop off the car). Both are located at the Dolphin.

Checkers
06-15-2007, 09:41 AM
:mickey:We have rented a car from Alamo/National on several occasions out of the Dolphin Hotel with no problem. We had rented for multiple days and I don't know what the rental would be for just one day but you can go on National's website and price it out. We thought the price was reasonable for what we wanted.

And, as stated previously, the Car Care Center is also an option.