PDA

View Full Version : disney secrets

dopeydude
06-14-2007, 01:59 PM
what are some wdw secrets that you have found on the property such as the abandoned well in MGM near the indiana jones show???

like2workout
06-14-2007, 02:36 PM
what is the abandoned well? i've never heard of that before. thanks!

DREAMADREAM93
06-14-2007, 02:46 PM
The ring in the cement outside of the Haunted Mansion upon exiting. [the movie explains it].

When you begin the Haunted Mansion ride, everything is alive, but if not, the dead is below you. The time when you turn around backwards and go down, you are actually going a litteral 6 feet under. Everything from that point on is dead.

The talking trashcan is a riot :]

The key under the welcome mat at the Muppets.

Just a few!!

JOrdan :]

MMouse6937
06-14-2007, 03:01 PM
what is the abandoned well? i've never heard of that before. thanks!

There is a well that if you go up to sometimes it sounds like there's a guy down in the bottom talking to you.

I like the Singing in the Rain scene in the backlot where you can make it rain when you're under the umbrella.

Definately the key under the mat at muppets.

There's a drinking fountain in EPCOT that talks too.

I love to look for the Hidden Mickeys, always so fun when I find a new one.

:mickey:

Doug The Disney Man`
06-14-2007, 03:07 PM
I remember the water fountain, but I can't remember where it is! Could someone tell me, please? We're going in 3 weeks and I'm sure it will be a huge hit with my son.:D:D:D

Doug The Disney Man`
06-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Just remembered this awesome site that I've referenced for years for Hidden Mickeys and other cool inside stuff at WDW.
<http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/WDW/>

I'm sure many of you have been there before, but I'd just thought I'd share for those of you who haven't.:mickey::mickey::mickey:

Wolf
06-14-2007, 10:05 PM
The ring in the cement outside of the Haunted Mansion upon exiting. [the movie explains it].

When you begin the Haunted Mansion ride, everything is alive, but if not, the dead is below you. The time when you turn around backwards and go down, you are actually going a litteral 6 feet under. Everything from that point on is dead.

The talking trashcan is a riot :]

The key under the welcome mat at the Muppets.

Just a few!!

JOrdan :]

Ok I hunted like crazy and couldnt find the ring at HM can you give me a better idea where to hunt?

Beast_fanatic
06-14-2007, 11:40 PM
Here's some information on Hidden Treasures and Surprises (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/hiddentreasures.asp) from info central.

lindique
06-15-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm not positive, but I think the "wedding ring" has been removed now from the exit at the Haunted Mansion. I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-15-2007, 09:37 PM
How about the "net full of jello"? Get it, Annette Funacello (sp?) That's also at the Muppets, I think.

TheMartellFamily
06-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Last time I was that The Muppets I asked the CM about the key and he took us to show where it was. We have also seen the talking trash can and the other big hit is the talking Palm.

TheMartellFamily
06-16-2007, 03:48 PM
I forgot to mention even though it is grown over but there is also the Lawnmower Tree in Ft. Wilderness.

pook@wdw
06-16-2007, 05:20 PM
The talking trash can @ Old Port Royale @ CBR.
:thumbsup:

Raye3201
06-19-2007, 10:54 PM
The talking fountain is at the washroom across the bridge and to your right from the Land in Epcot (DH supplied these directions). Our son loves it.:mickey:

beksy
06-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Thanks for all the information. I didn't know about a lot of these and can't wait to look for them! :thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
06-20-2007, 03:32 PM
My favorite was "PIPA" the talking recylcing can from Rafiki's Planet Watch. She sang a lullaby to my son as he slept in his stroller.:D