PDA

View Full Version : Rose & Crown Patio

brewcrew26
06-14-2007, 01:20 PM
We have an ADR for R&C at 6:30. Is that too early to try and catch Illuminations on the patio? Do you think I could try and ask at the podium to wait for a patio opening when we get there for our ADR time? Would they accomodate that? It's the first time my fiance will see Epcot and I want his first Illuminations experience to be great! :mickey:

sgdisney
06-14-2007, 01:53 PM
They will seat you at the first available table, BUT I have eaten there everytime we've gone and gotten on the patio every time. 6:30 may be a bit early to stay for Illuminations, unless you eat really slow and eat lots! I've done ADR's around 7:30 and been able to stay for Illuminations everytime.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-14-2007, 02:08 PM
I agree that 6:30 might be a bit too early. We had an 8pm ADR on our last trip, and saw illuminations while we ate our main course.

In our case, we arrived a bit early, and, like everyone else asked for a patio seat. We had a bit longer of a wait, but they accomedated us perfectly :mickey:

Even if you don't get a seat on the patio, you can go out and watch the show, and then come back in and finish your meal (it is great to do this between the main course and dessert).

Most people will be asking for a patio seat, so don't be too upset if you don't get one, but do ask, and be willing to wait a bit for one to come open.

Either way, we love R&C :thumbsup: