PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Dining Reservations In Sept

LADY DI
06-14-2007, 11:26 AM
I thought September was low season.

Do I really have to reserve the Table Services ahead of time ?

It's really hard to figure out what park you will be at or what you feel like eating on a particular day.

MMouse6937
06-14-2007, 11:33 AM
If you are going during the free dining promotion then yes, I would highly recommend you making your TS ADRs ahead of time (like now). There may be a possibility when you are there you could get a walk up seat or a same day ADR but that might be unlikely. If there is someplace you know you want to eat, make the reservation now, if not, realize you might be eating at a lot of CS places or having dinner at 9:30 pm. Good luck!

SBETigg
06-14-2007, 11:34 AM
September is one of the lower crowd seasons- however- WDW gives a free dining promotion through much of September, which means that most of the table service restaurants are booked solid months in advance. If you intend to have any table service meals, you do need to book in advance or risk finding all restaurants filled. In fact, you may have trouble finding seating for September at some of them even now.

January-2007
06-14-2007, 11:40 AM
You are right that September is generally the slow season, but for the third year in a row, Disney has offered the Free Dining Plan, so YES, you do have to make your Advanced Dining Reservations as soon as possible if you want to eat at any of those restaurants. The parks won't be nearly as busy as the restaurants from what I have read, but it is important to realize what you are getting into. Good luck and happy planning.

TBY2225
06-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Make Sept ressies now! I called 180 days and got all I wanted. I had a friend also going the last week of the free dining offer call about 2 weeks ago, and he had to settle on places and times that he was not happy about! I know most people don't like to plan their days out like that, but that is how it is during free dining!

crazykids
06-14-2007, 12:39 PM
You better make those ADRs as soon as possible! A lot of places are already booked solid. I made all of mine 180 days in advance & called a couple weeks ago to change a couple around & was told that there was no avalability, so I ended up keeping what I had. All of the more popular restaurants only had times around 9:00pm left for dinner! The CM I spoke with said most places are booked up for both August & September because of the free dining promotion.

almccart
06-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Yes u better make reservations. We are going then too!! We just made them last wk and some places are already booked.

Crow
06-14-2007, 04:30 PM
yes i would say to make ADRS.
unfortunately
i used the DDP for the first time on this recent trip. people were walkin up to Le Cellier and they said sorry.....
i was the same way, just walk up hating to plan ahead, went where i felt like at the time (usually Epcot) but w free dining its harder. im sure you can still walk up to some places but.
i tried making ADRs for Sept weekend at Coral Reef before i left for my May trip, and it was booked. imagine CR...part is because its a smaller place i guess like Le Cellier.
i will probably call tonight to make my last ADR