PDA

View Full Version : offsite hotels

TINKBELL
06-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Does anyone know of any reasonable and clean offsite hotels? I'll be using one for the first and last day of our trip.

TFrauts
06-15-2007, 05:20 AM
we are staying at Comfort Suites Maingate East on the last day of our trip! It Ranks #2 of 162 hotels in Kissimmee in TripAdvisor's popularity index. We are staying there because it is adjacent to Old Town....We have never stayed at this particular hotel, but Old town is a really neat place...I think it is about $100 a night, and that includes breakfast!! Good Luck...

TINKBELL
06-15-2007, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the tip! Going to WDW for Christmas this year. It's been 11 years since the last trip. I'm getting very excited with all this planning. :tink:

murphy1
06-15-2007, 12:55 PM
I just tried Radisson Celebration and I also like Comfort Inn LBV location. They run around 79 and up a night.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Comfort Inn or Day's Inn at LBV. I've stayed at the Comfort Inn years ago and booked friends at the Day's Inn. They are OK motels with close proximity to DTD. And there are lots of restaurants close by too.

Woozles Gram
07-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Hi, Before DH and i started renting a house (due to long term stays) we stayed on Palm Parkway in LBV. It is a lovely road (quiet) and very close to Hotel Plaza Blvd. which takes you to all of the
Disney parks, Marketplace, and Down Town Disney,many of the hotels are Suite Hotels, we found them to be very clean and resonably priced as well. If I am permitted to name a few, Hampton Inn, Hawthorn Suites, Homewood Suites.............all great and they offer (at least they did when we stayed) free breakfasts!
Hope this helps.

nellyj
07-07-2007, 10:27 AM
we stayed at the sheraton safari last october and loved it. the pool and slide are fab. and it's so close to downtown disney and right next to crossroads eating area. we asked to be on a preferred floor and got it....not sure if it made much difference either way.
helen x