PDA

View Full Version : Pixie Dust for the McMahon family~!

DeFester
06-14-2007, 10:45 AM
If anyone saw what transpired Monday night, its obvious that the family is in need of a healthy dose of pixie dust! :mickey::thumbsup:

Absolutely crazy! At least Flair went to Smackdown, so some good came out of it right? :blush:

TigChatt
06-14-2007, 10:52 AM
I didnt see, please explain

MMouse6937
06-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Me either, what's going on? :confused:

Juggalotus
06-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Vince has been depressed since he lost the ECW title. So to cheer himself up, he declared Monday to be Vince McMahon appreciation night.

It ended up with most of the guests who were supposed to "appreciate" him roasting him instead. Some of it was pretty funny. And I got to see the clip of Austin running the Red Wings zamboni into the ring again.

At the end of the night, Vince came to the ring, barely said anything, then slowly walked back up the ramp and through the halls (which were full of mid-/bottom-card stars) and out to his limo. There were a couple guys sitting outside the arena taking a break, and he looked back at them a few times. I think he "smelled what they were smoking" (to paraphrase the Rock).

Then he got in his limo and it exploded in a beautiful fireball.

Now - real story.
The explosion was actually filmed late the night before. And since the only thing anyone could see was the TV feed (piped back into the arena) they made a quick cut, Vince slides out while video of explosion plays and then they set the limo on fire so that fans leaving the arena see this flaming limo. What was most amazing was the silence in the crowd during all of this. It was kinda eerie.

DeFester
06-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Vince has been depressed since he lost the ECW title. So to cheer himself up, he declared Monday to be Vince McMahon appreciation night.

It ended up with most of the guests who were supposed to "appreciate" him roasting him instead. Some of it was pretty funny. And I got to see the clip of Austin running the Red Wings zamboni into the ring again.

At the end of the night, Vince came to the ring, barely said anything, then slowly walked back up the ramp and through the halls (which were full of mid-/bottom-card stars) and out to his limo. There were a couple guys sitting outside the arena taking a break, and he looked back at them a few times. I think he "smelled what they were smoking" (to paraphrase the Rock).

Then he got in his limo and it exploded in a beautiful fireball.

Now - real story.
The explosion was actually filmed late the night before. And since the only thing anyone could see was the TV feed (piped back into the arena) they made a quick cut, Vince slides out while video of explosion plays and then they set the limo on fire so that fans leaving the arena see this flaming limo. What was most amazing was the silence in the crowd during all of this. It was kinda eerie.

actually truth be told, they filmed the explosion late sunday night ... they had to get permits from the city and stuff

so they filmed the explosion, spliced in the pre-taped footage, and then re-lit the limo so the live audience would think it was legit

now i gotta ask, are we the only 2 fans on the board? :cool:

Juggalotus
06-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Isn't Sunday night the same night as "the night before" Monday night?:confused:

And it would seem we are, although I go in spurts. I'll watch a while, then skip it for a few months. I was really getting back into it with the return of DX, but then with H's quad tear I kinda lost interest. Now its picking back up again a bit.

Pop Centurion
06-17-2007, 10:02 PM
I haven't watched WWE in years but for some reason I tuned in that night. It was nice seeing the Stone Cold footage, it brought back memories from when the show was great.

chrisb26
06-17-2007, 10:58 PM
I saw that the last Monday I was pretty shocked when I saw that wasn't expecting it that was for sure. I was mad at first with the Vince thing when he was just walking I said it was a waste of airspace. :) but then the limo exploded and I was like :jaw: . Guess Vince sure wanted to go out with a bang literally.

I think they did a good job on the scene you really couldn't tell it was staged it was edited so well. Only problem is that even WWE is still saying that he is presumed dead. Which after a week and clearing out the limo and shipping it across the country if they dont know if he is alive or not that isn't the best thing ;).

Will be interesting to see what they do with it tomorrow night on RAW.

DizneyFreak2002
06-25-2007, 08:10 PM
And this storyline just received a dose of reality... Chris Benoit, his wife, and child were found dead in their Georgia home today... Vince McMahon opened what was supposed to be a 3 hour memorial to Mr. McMahon, by talking about this demise story line of the chairman... and then got into talking about Benoit... may Benoit R.I.P.... Death in storylines is over shadowed by death in real life....

Prayers with Benoit's family and friends....