PDA

View Full Version : I'm Taking This Ride Home With Me!

mickeys_princess_mom
06-13-2007, 10:19 PM
What ride or part of a ride would you love to have in your home to enjoy the magic all the time? I'd LOVE to have one of Peter Pan's pirate ships sitting up in my living room with a flat screen TV hanging up on the sail.....I'd probably sit there all day, watching Disney videos......:cloud9:
And Cinderella's throne would be placed right next to it---that goes without saying....

Ten of Hearts
06-13-2007, 11:21 PM
I'd like to be able to take the TTA to work!
:minnie:

Guya103
06-13-2007, 11:23 PM
I would love to be able to ride IASW all around my backyard! Somehow, I think the neighbors would get sick of the same tune.:mickey:

BritCody
06-14-2007, 06:34 AM
I would like to take Splash Mountain home, but living in Pittsburgh and the cold winters would crush that idea. So I would have to take Haunted Mansion

Juniorunc2001
06-14-2007, 08:35 AM
Great question!!

I think I would enjoy taking the monorail, from my front step, to everywhere around town!

If i have to pick a ride, it would be POC.

Marilyn Michetti
06-14-2007, 08:53 AM
My own private monorail wherever I want to go.:thumbsup:

Disney_Barbie
06-14-2007, 10:35 AM
One of the first rooms in Splash, there is a bunny sweeping her front portch. I don't know what it is about that little bunny but I adore her! I take several photos of her every time we go, and apparently talk about her to the point that if I'm sad or stressed, my family will actually say "ok, close your eyes and picture the bunny sweeping the portch". Pathetic, I know, but the first thing I thought of when I read this question was my bunny. I think I would like her on my front portch so that when everyone drove by they might get that same feeling!

MushuMulan
06-14-2007, 10:40 AM
I'd take one of the cars from Dinosaur, it'd be cool cruising around in one of those all day :).

CU Tiger
06-14-2007, 01:24 PM
I think splash would be my choice. :thumbsup: That way I can have a ride that has a relaxing part and a fun part. This would be good for those stressful days. :mickey:

Jared
06-14-2007, 01:32 PM
I'd probably want Pirates of the Caribbean in my backyard so I could study and enjoy all the intricate details. Tomorrowland Transit Authority is another good option.

Diznee4Me
06-14-2007, 01:55 PM
One of the first rooms in Splash, there is a bunny sweeping her front portch. I don't know what it is about that little bunny but I adore her! I take several photos of her every time we go, and apparently talk about her to the point that if I'm sad or stressed, my family will actually say "ok, close your eyes and picture the bunny sweeping the portch". Pathetic, I know, but the first thing I thought of when I read this question was my bunny. I think I would like her on my front portch so that when everyone drove by they might get that same feeling!

My DW also loves the girl bunny - she starts giggling everytime the bunny starts talking with her cute lisp.:D

For me it would also be Splash.
We have a swamp behind our house and most of the Splash Critters already live there - now I just need the music, the logs and the drop!:D

dopeydude
06-14-2007, 02:06 PM
I would love having the magic kindom future land over head train to ride everywhere that i go. I would love hearing "Now approaching ..."
That ride always makes me relax and I love hearing that voice. :thumbsup:

cgriff
06-14-2007, 06:20 PM
If I could have something from a ride or attraction to take home, I would take the two skeletal pirates playing chess (and their chessboard) from the POTC queue area! I'd actually love to theme my entire home like the Pirate's Spanish fortress queue area... And if I could fit the whole ride in my place, then I'd like that too! Arrrrrrrrr! :pirate:

Excellent question, mickeys_princess_mom!

cgriff

Donald Duck 224
06-14-2007, 07:09 PM
Either the monorail or buzz lightyear...because we are a competitive family.

CaptSmee
06-14-2007, 07:28 PM
I think I would want the Fountain of Nations from Epcot in my backyard so I could watch all the different shows it puts on throughout the day!:thumbsup:

KAJUNKING
06-14-2007, 08:26 PM
i think ive got to go with soarin, or mission space, or what about a theatre room tha played philharmagic or muppetts

DREAMADREAM93
06-14-2007, 08:32 PM
This is so tough! I have a few because i CANNOT narrow this down anymore!
- R&RC would have to be in my room.
- My house would be ToT.
- GMR would belong in my living room.
- IASW would so lovingly go in my parents room :]
- Space Mt. in the munchkin's room.
- Splash Mountain in the playrrom :]

It's too hard to pick one or two !! :mad:

JOrdan :]

mickeys_princess_mom
06-14-2007, 09:36 PM
I think I would want the Fountain of Nations from Epcot in my backyard so I could watch all the different shows it puts on throughout the day!:thumbsup:

What a beautiful idea!

LoriMistress
06-14-2007, 09:49 PM
Okay, I would love to take Cinderella's Castle home so I can live in it.

last real pirate
06-18-2007, 10:45 PM
i think it would be cool to have wishes playing in the back yard every night

last real pirate
06-18-2007, 10:48 PM
:fworks:i think it would be cool to have wishes playing in the back yard every night

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
06-19-2007, 03:45 AM
I'd want the ToT in my backyard.
And on the front lawn, I'd like the singing alligators, harmonica-playing raccoon, the bow-legged frog from Splash on my lawn, along with Porky Pine's house by my garden under the window.

..then I'd build an invisible shield around them so no one could steal them! :secret:

Chris :hatter:

Mickey91
06-19-2007, 08:52 AM
I would love to have a blue Dumbo car!:dumbo:

I would also love to have one of the Carousel horses!:wave:

grumpycajun
06-19-2007, 05:08 PM
I think it would be pretty cool to kick back in a doom buggy and hang out with a ghost buddy every once in a while. Can you imagine having dinner in the dining room scene? Might be a little noisy, but lots of fun.

RocknRoller94
07-26-2007, 03:35 PM
I wonder if there's enough room to stuff Expedition Everest in my Backyard? Love the Monorail Idea. as well as the TTA.

IC10
07-26-2007, 03:49 PM
I would want my yard to be landscaped with the giant Mickey Flower head that you see going into MK. I get all teary eyed seeing it each time cause I am actually there.

crazeedizneefinatic
07-26-2007, 05:35 PM
Instead of living room furniture I would love Doom Buggies to sit and relax in. Oh I just cannot wait to see the refurbished HM in 56 days!

pook@wdw
07-26-2007, 06:46 PM
I would love to have the star-filled pathways (in Epcot) winding all around my house and thru my landscaping. That way I could walk among the stars each night!!:cloud9:

IloveDisney71
07-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Since I can't have everything, I guess I could just settle with having the RRC in my backyard. Then I wouldn't have to wait in line or get fastpasses. I could always be the first rider every day! :waycool:

AdventurerKim
07-27-2007, 09:27 AM
I would want a Doombuggy to sit in whenever I want and the graveyard scene with the music in my backyard to go through whenever I want! :thumbsup:

Bluesky481
07-27-2007, 09:59 AM
I'd have to say Expedition Everest...can't stop smiling when I'm on that ride! :D

Catwillow
07-27-2007, 10:13 PM
I would L O V E Cinderellas Carousel in my back yard!!!! I could come home from work and escape to a "happy place" EVERYDAY!!!! I close my eyes and I can feel the movement of the horse going up and down, and the music and the sounds .... what a happy thought :cloud9:

jszczur5
07-28-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm taking Soarin'. Expect my crews any day now.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-28-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm taking Soarin'. Expect my crews any day now.

:here::high5: Right there with you! I even told my friend, "Maybe we could recreate this if we put a :swing: close to a big screen TV, and had a big :fan: blowing right on us, with scented spray cans handy, and surrround sound....":thumbsup:

alilprincessmom
07-28-2007, 11:54 AM
This is really hard! I guess I would take Spaceship Earth! I think my neighbors here in North Dakota would get a real kick out of seeing that ball in my back yard! And, me and DD would get to ride one of our favorite rides every day!

GhostHost999
07-28-2007, 12:08 PM
It's tough to say...my friends think my apartment is pretty much like the haunted mansion anyway...(don't ask)...but I am wondering that if I did have a ride readily at my disposal everyday, even if it is my favorite, would it not lose some of its special magic if it was just readily available?

That bit aside, I think I would take the original Journey into Imagination. (complete with Image Works) :mickey: