PDA

View Full Version : The First time with 3 nieces trip....... Day 2 Magic Kingdom

SgtTigger
06-13-2007, 09:30 PM
The First time with 3 nieces trip....... Day 2 Magic Kingdom

June 3 through 8th

Cast Me Sgttigger Bret 40
Wife Sherrie 40
Sister-in-law Pam 38
Brother-in-law Freddie 38
Nieces
Kayla 14 Been a few times
Victoria 5 Been 3 times
Carleigh 1 First trip
Cousin
Ashley 16 been to Disney before

Magic Kingdom

So today we told the rest of the family we are leaving at 7:30 for the bus. We are up and ready so we call and get no answer. We head down and get a call that they are at the bus stop waiting for us. Good start and we arrive just in time to get the count down under way. I am going through the turn stile as the park opens. I am showered by Pixie dust from the attendants working the gate. Victoria is picking them all up off the ground till she sees that I am covered with them. They are little Mickey’s in different colors. She gets them out of my hair and off my clothes.
We head straight to Fantasyland and hit snow white then Pooh and Tigger. We go over to Peter Pan and Small World. About this time we are able to go to Frontierland so we go hit Big Thunder Mountain then I stay with the baby and Victoria and they go again. After that the girls go on Splash Mountain everyone except Victoria we hang out and watch for the girls on the big drop while Freddy and the baby run around.
We head over to Pirates and see Captain Jack in the ride. Afterwards the girls see the first characters Peter Pan and Wendy. After this we head over to Pecos Bills to grab a bite to eat. We then were off to Haunted Mansion and on to Tomorrowland after we got fast passes for Buzz we went to the Laugh Factory and it was good. The problem is that after you have seen it you know what it is going to be. Now I do know that is not the same every time but I cant see doing this every trip. We were then off to the TTA because we have to do that at least once every trip…… Time had come for our fast passes and we rode it…. Some how I seem to have lost to Sherrie in the very first room… I think it is because she was in control of the spinning of the car…… we then headed to Mickey’s Philharmagic. I really like this show and afterwards Sherrie and I had enough for this day and went back to the room to cool off….. We ended up taking a nap….. Pam called to let us know they were back and Victoria was going swimming. After a while I went down and watched her swim around like a fish. Sherrie and I got something to eat from Roaring Forks yes we forgot to take pictures of our meal again. Sherrie and I went back to Magic Kingdom around 8 pm we rode the train and then the jungle cruise and on to Big Thunder. We walk past the night parade on our way back to the hub for Wishes…….. It is so cool when Tink flies…. I just love the sound of the crowd kids and adults alike. We headed to the bus stop and were met with a wonderful surprise… a bus was waiting and we got on they only had 2 other people on board. We waited 5 minutes and no one else came so we departed for the lodge all 4 of us……. While we were at the Magic Kingdom Victoria had her caricature done at the Lodge.

Tomorrow is Epcot day that we were not going to do but the girls want to go to Epcot.

:cop: :tigger:

faline
06-14-2007, 05:34 AM
Glad everyone was able to get to the Magic Kingdom together! Sounds like a lovely day!

January-2007
06-14-2007, 08:54 AM
The opening ceremony at the Magic Kingdom is a lot of fun, isn't it? Glad you had such a fun day! Thanks for reporting.

MsMin
06-14-2007, 10:31 AM
That was a long day... I have one ?? How is the laughing floor the same show and Snow White not? Pooh not? Philharmagic not? :confused:
What happened to IASW? you went didn't you and don't want to tell us:D

Lizzie
06-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Yeaa for pixie dust.

SgtTigger
06-14-2007, 01:42 PM
We head straight to Fantasyland and hit snow white then Pooh and Tigger. We go over to Peter Pan and Small World.

???????

What happened to IASW? you went didn't you and don't want to tell us:D

I think you dozed off Beth while reading... I had to torture Kayla by going on Small World...... I just had to......
Bad Dolls.......... :thedolls:

Nicki'sMom
06-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Sounds like a good day!

DisneyorBust
06-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Gotta luv the Opening Ceremony at MK!:thumbsup:
How were the wait times? It sounds like you were able to manage the crowds well.

pdrlkr
06-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

disneydrmr
06-15-2007, 09:27 AM
Glad to hear your family was up and at'em on time! YOu guys got a lot in - I"m guessing wait times were rather manageable! Hmmm.. I see no mention of you going on the Stitch ride? :stitch: I'm sure this is just an oversite on your part and you probably saw him right after your visit with the :thedolls:

MauiMouse
06-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Bret, sounds like another excellent day at Magic Kingdom. I've always enjoyed just grabbing a little something from Roaring Forks too. :mickey:

Here we go again...
06-17-2007, 03:05 AM
Sounds like another great day. Taylor is still trying to figure out why you left her behind...
With all those girls you would have never even noticed another one!
Off to day 3 :D

kakn7294
06-17-2007, 04:12 AM
We then were off to Haunted Mansion and on to Tomorrowland after we got fast passes for Buzz we went to the Laugh Factory and it was good. The problem is that after you have seen it you know what it is going to be. Now I do know that is not the same every time but I cant see doing this every trip. We were then off to the TTA because we have to do that at least once every trip…… Time had come for our fast passes and we rode it…. Some how I seem to have lost to Sherrie in the very first room… I think it is because she was in control of the spinning of the car…… we then headed to Mickey’s Philharmagic.

Lieutenant Tigger isn't it? And you lost to your wife on Buzz? :jaw: Geez man, if I were in law enforcement I wouldn't want you backing me up! :D

Bethis26fan
06-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Sounds like another great day.

realtreebar
06-17-2007, 10:33 AM
thanks for the report

SgtTigger
06-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Lieutenant Tigger isn't it? And you lost to your wife on Buzz? :jaw: Geez man, if I were in law enforcement I wouldn't want you backing me up! :D

To think I am on the SWAT Team........

:shake: