PDA

View Full Version : Adventurer's Club

mousaholic
06-13-2007, 09:24 PM
What is the price to get into the Adventurer's Club at PI? I see that a single club ticket is not valid for entry - does this mean that I need a multi club ticket to get in or is there another price for it? Thanks.

steamboat willy
06-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Per ICOT attraction prices; Pleasure Island gate price is $23.38, ICOT price is $17.75. Kongaloosh
:thumbsup:
You gotta go and experience the Adventures Club, it's and adventure you'll take home with you!:cool:

T--
06-22-2007, 03:44 PM
Be sure to belly up to the bar and sit on one of the barstools. If you're lucky you'll be in for a little surprise.

DisneyLove
06-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Yes, you do need to buy a multi-club ticket to get into the Adventurer's Club, but it is absolutely worth it! It's a fantastic time, just make sure that if you walk in and nothing's going on, head downstairs and give it a few minutes. And, if for some reason that many avid AC fans do not understand, you don't like it (unlikely!) you can then try the Comedy Warehouse, which is imrpov comedy done like Whose Line. Kungaloosh! (You should try one of those too!)

ghost999
06-25-2007, 03:12 PM
it is AWESOME. my family didn't get into the show but I did. it was fun and the bar stools or first and second row are the best.:mickey: KUNGALOOSH

Sharon1026
07-01-2007, 06:09 PM
You can also try it out for free from 7 - 9pm. After that, you must have a ticket.

Kungaloosh!