PDA

View Full Version : Please comment on ADRs

ChewyStriker
06-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Well, our adrs for our Sept. trip are set. Looking for comments from those who have done any of these - Thanks!

Breakfasts at Hollywood & Vine - Playhouse Disney characters; and Ohana

Dinners at Garden Grill, San Angel Inn and Crystal Palace.

These are all first-time meals for us except dinner at San Angel. Will be dining with our 2 and a half year old son.:mickey:

Deesdisney
06-13-2007, 02:55 PM
We did the Hollywood and Vine for lunch and the best part was seeing our 3 yr old with the characters. At lunch they dance and play games with the kids. I hope at breakfast too. We ate at San Angel Inn the last 2 yrs we were there. I like it. The area where you eat is very crowded but it is like dinning outside. Crystal palace was good too. Again my daughter had a great time with the chacters. I enjoy the character meals only because I feel like I am not wasting my time sitting there relaxing instead of outside standing in lines to see the same characters. Have a great time.

mook3y
06-13-2007, 03:17 PM
***Breakfasts at Hollywood & Vine - Playhouse Disney characters; and Ohana***
We did both of these last year with DD2 ans DS4. H&V far and away was their favorite. Ohana was a very close second to them. We are doing both again this year.

***Dinners at Garden Grill, San Angel Inn and Crystal Palace.***

We liked San Angel Inn a lot. Food was good, atmosphere was great. Crystal palace is a buffett... not our favorite, but was not bad.

IMHO would recommend dinner at Ohana's over Crystal Palace. Its a short monorail ride over. No characters, but they do have hula, coconut races and lots of fun. Great view of MK too.

06-13-2007, 03:17 PM
We enjoyed breakfast at Ohana's. The food is served family style & it was delicious. The characters parade around with the kids & they also stop by the tables.
We had dinner at Crystal Palace which is a must for us every visit. Again the characters parade with the kids & stop by the tables. This is a buffet restaurant & we love the food here also.
We had no children in our party but we still had fun seeing the characters.

January-2007
06-13-2007, 03:30 PM
The only restaurant we've tried that you're going to is 'Ohana for breakfast, and we loved it! The restaurant is so beautiful, I loved just being there. Also, it is served family style, so the food seemed very fresh, and it was nice to just relax instead of getting up to grab more grub. The pineapple bread is amazing, and the characters were really cute. This is one of our new must do breakfasts along with Chef Mickey's. I hope you have a great time!