PDA

View Full Version : Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge

browneyedgirl12
06-13-2007, 01:43 PM
Has anyone stayed at the Villas @ WL. Thats where we will probably be staying in Sept of 08. Does anyone have picures? I would like to hear y'alls experiences there. Thanks in advance :mickey::mickey:

tinkerbell04
06-13-2007, 02:16 PM
I have stayed at the Villas several times and you will definitely be happy there. Obviously, there is a true wilderness/rustic feel to the resort in general. The villas are separated a bit from the main house/lodge, but it is still very close. There are lots of activites at this resort and there is a walking/bike path to the neighboring/sster resort the campground. The rooms are spacious, the quiet pool is great, the walk to the main house and restaurants is short. The boat runs regularly to the Campgrounds, the Contemporary and the Magic Kingdom. I am sure that I have pictures, but it has been about a year since I have stayed there and I would have to really look for them!

Catzle
06-13-2007, 02:19 PM
We just stayed in the Villa's in May. WL is great and we really enjoyed everything about the place. We thought the transportation was great and the grounds were great. The villa's are near the quiet pool which also has a jucuzzi and it was a very nice spot. Our room was close to the bus stop so it was very easy to get to and everything else for that matter. The only longer walk would be to fill up your mug if you were getting one. We hope to go back here next year. We had a studio which was okay but not great for 4 people. We would like a 1 bedroom the next time. Any questions I could try to answer them.

Maleficent's Dad
06-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Intercot has a few pictures here (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/dvc/wildernessvillas/default.asp).

If you google it, you'll get tons. Deb Wills and the Laughing Place site both have really great shots - and LOTS of them! :mickey:

SgtTigger
06-13-2007, 08:36 PM
I just got back.........

If you read me Signature you will see I have been several times.....

We love it.......... The lobby is great... the Iron Spike room is great.........

What else do you want to know

:cop: :tigger: