PDA

View Full Version : Trundle Bed and POR vs. AM

BritCody
06-13-2007, 08:01 AM
I have a party of 5 in my vacation clan. My Parents, myself and my DD15 and DS13. The last two years we have stayed at AM and had two adjoining rooms and everything has worked out fine. I wouldn't mind a change but I hate to put $$$ out on rooms when we are barely in them. I am considering POR with a trundle bed, but I have concerns. Will we have enough space? Is there an age limit on getting the trundle bed? I know it is small but my DD at 15 is on the short side so I think we would be ok with the bed. My other concern is with 2 teens and one bathroom compared to 2 bathrooms at AM. Like I said we are not in the rooms long it is just a matter of getting everybody ready an out the door in the morning.
Anybody who has any feedback on the rooms with the Trundle bed please let me know, it is greatly appreciated!!!!!

droopy d.
06-13-2007, 10:37 AM
I think POR would be just fine if the kids were younger but at their ages AM would be best. Don't get me wrong I love POR but 5 grown people is a little much.

Grace
06-13-2007, 11:47 AM
:mickey:

I mostly concur with DroopyD. Here are the room differences between POR and AM:

-POR rooms are larger, but still are not huge.

-POR has a divider curtain at the sink area, creating a dressing room, which is very handy.

-POR rooms have two sinks, and the sink area itself is bigger.

-POR rooms all have a refrigerator.

That said, it's a huge advantage have two bathrooms when teens are involved!

BritCody
06-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the advice. I didn't think it would work, but I was being stubborn. Plus with one bathroom and my DD I would need to obtain a fastpass to get into the bathroom