PDA

View Full Version : OHANA reservation

disney crazy family
06-12-2007, 11:29 PM
After finally getting my ADR's all picked out, I almost got everything I wanted. Whoo whoo!
I did not get Le Cellier, and was only able to get OHANA at 9:20 in the evening. With a 5 year old, I would love something earlier. Any tips on how I can get an earlier time short of calling everyday for cancellations?
Thanks!

snifflesmcg
06-12-2007, 11:35 PM
I've been hoping for the same thing but generally, you are out of luck. The CM's have told me on the phone that there is no waiting list that you have to just keep calling to see if you can get something earlier. Unfortately, Intercot strictly forbids any trading. Good luck finding an earlier time. I've been trying to get an earlier one for Ohana's as well.....I have a 9:05pm.

nicole48040
06-13-2007, 01:12 AM
Don't give up, when I made all my ressies I ended up remaking them several times (trying to plan around EMH and parades and fireworks is a nightmare) and so I had to cancel like 20 ressies in the end. The CM who very kindly helped me out of my mess told me how excited I probably made 20 other people! Things happen, plans change....So keep trying :thumbsup:

r4kids
06-13-2007, 10:04 AM
I agree keep calling you never know what may open up.:tink: Here is some Tink pixie dust for good luck.

grumpypima
06-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Keep trying! I cancelled a LeCellier. Also, cancelled a LTT dinner reservation on a MNSSHP night. Good luck!