PDA

View Full Version : Favorite All Star Movies building?

disney crazy family
06-12-2007, 11:26 PM
We stayed at POP last year, and want to give ASM a try. I think my 5 year old will love it. We were thinking of the Dalamtion building, but what do you think and why? Also, is the dalmation building a preferred building?
Thanks!

mttafire
06-13-2007, 12:03 AM
We LOVE all star movies..IMHO, It better than pop. Of all the allstar's to me Movies is the most Disney "feel". If you try Movies i doubt you'll go back to pop.:thumbsup:

ryca1dreams
06-13-2007, 08:08 AM
For our first family vacation we stayed at ASMo in the Toy Story buildings (bldg 9 and 10). they are off to the side so they are semi-secluded and an easy walk to the main building/bus stop.

dking2002
06-13-2007, 11:04 AM
We stayed at the Toy Story building of ASMo, and thought it was great! It was a short walk to the main building and bus lines. My boys loved the giant checker board right outside the entranceway! We would request that building again!

thejens
06-14-2007, 09:57 PM
We've stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Beach Club and loved the Deluxess, but I LOVED my one night at ASMovies. I have two boys who preferred ASM to the Deluxes. We chose the Love Bug section because my boys are Herbie Fanatics. When my 3 year old saw the full size Herbie in person he could hardly contain himself! The fact that it was next to a water feature meant it took an hour until we could even see our rooms. The rooms are very cute and seemed to be themed to the general movie theme. I'd go with whatever theme your child is into. A lot of people seem to want to be near the bus stops etc. but I really liked being in the back where it was quiet. My kids loved walking through the courtyard on the way to the food court/gift shops etc. because they enjoyed all the giant decorations, fountains, etc. I couldn't believe how nice and fun the value resort was. Perfect for little kids!

elmjimmlm
06-14-2007, 10:00 PM
We stayed in the TS building and it was great to go through the big door every morning and to see Buzz and Woody...my kids would always have to sit on RC every time we passed.

disney crazy family
06-15-2007, 12:46 AM
:mickey:Thanks! Dalmations it is!

johnO
06-15-2007, 02:05 PM
We stayed in the Dalmation building on 06' it was great!

moe513
06-15-2007, 06:14 PM
I would pick movies over the other All Stars because of the Disney theme.

tadshome
06-15-2007, 06:19 PM
We stayed in Fantasia building in June 06 and it was great!!!:mickey:

Dizneyfan
06-18-2007, 01:42 AM
My favorite building would have to be the Dalmation. It is now considered preferred rooms. I also like Fantasia. The one with the sorceror hat!!!!:mickey:

Goofster
06-19-2007, 07:29 PM
I've stayed at AS Movies on 3 occasions and each were in different buildings: Toy Story, Fantasia, and Mighty Ducks. Toy Story was my favorite. It was quiet and secluded, but still a very short walk to the bus stop, food court and main pool. On the other hand, the Mighty Ducks was right next to the quiet pool, but quite a walk to the main building. We were actually closer to the AS Sports bus stop. It felt too secluded and I missed the 'hustle and bustle' of the main area. Have fun!:mickey: