PDA

View Full Version : Something a bit crazy...

LoriMistress
06-12-2007, 09:46 PM
I talked to a CM over the phone yesterday to purchase my tickets for MVMCP and the sweet CM I talked to told me earlier that day she got a call from a customer who bought tickets for every show in the month of December! That is absolutely insane and overkill.

Okay, which one of you guys did that?;)

ibrowse17
06-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Only bought for 20 Dec, so it was not us:thumbsup:

Caroleh
06-12-2007, 10:14 PM
It wasn't me either....the flight from Canada to Florida would kill me, not counting what the DH would do to me!!!!

KAT1811
06-12-2007, 10:23 PM
I talked to a CM over the phone yesterday to purchase my tickets for MVMCP and the sweet CM I talked to told me earlier that day she got a call from a customer who bought tickets for every show in the month of December! That is absolutely insane and overkill.

Okay, which one of you guys did that?;)

Not me either.

I'll have to say that wasn't very merry of her! Unless it was one of us and they are planning on surprizing all of us with a christmas trip because they just won the lottery and had money to spend!!!

TiggerRPh
06-13-2007, 12:50 AM
It wasn't me.

:cool:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Maybe they live in FL and are giving those to everyone as Christmas gifts. That's a lot of Christmas cheer for themselves otherwise.

BrerSchultzy
06-13-2007, 11:14 AM
If they bought them for me, I'm sad to say that we probably won't be able to make it. My wife is expecting around then, and I don't think the trip would be a good idea.

So feel free to give them to someone else...or see if maybe you can exchange them for next year, as a 1st birthday present for our baby. That'd real sweet.

In all seriousness, knowing how many people will be in the parks and haven't heard about the party (some people never read Intercot...can you believe it), they may be scalpers. They can probably make a nice profit the day of with those...if it's possible.

bleukarma
06-13-2007, 11:27 AM
If they bought them for me, I'm sad to say that we probably won't be able to make it. My wife is expecting around then, and I don't think the trip would be a good idea.

So feel free to give them to someone else...or see if maybe you can exchange them for next year, as a 1st birthday present for our baby. That'd real sweet.

In all seriousness, knowing how many people will be in the parks and haven't heard about the party (some people never read Intercot...can you believe it), they may be scalpers. They can probably make a nice profit the day of with those...if it's possible.

Congrats!!!!!!!! :mickey:

and that's a good possibility with the scalpers.

Cinderelley
06-13-2007, 02:09 PM
I don't think it's such a crazy idea. It's a great way to get into the park without paying the crazy price for a one-day ticket. Plus you get shorter ride lines and extra Christmas magic.

DisneyFreak23
06-13-2007, 05:50 PM
not i