PDA

View Full Version : Lego Store - DTD

packofjedis
06-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Does anyone know if the Lego Store at DTD sells individual little lego men? Maybe where you can build them to how you want them? How much?

Also, does anyone know how much the plastic containers of mix and match legos are? I seem to remember a approx. quart sized container but can't remember the price.

Thanks for the help! My son has just decided that's his first stop for shopping and is wondering on prices.

January-2007
06-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Yes, they have a station where you can build your own lego man, but it's ten dollars for one figure. They have two sizes of containers to fill as many lego pieces in as you want, but I didn't catch those prices because my DH wasn't interested in doing that. My brother got one though, filled that container to the brim!

One thing we found dissapointing at the Lego Store in Downtown Disney was that they carry no Walt Disney World specific merchandise. We were told that there is no current deal between the Lego company and the Disney company, so everything in that store can be purchased some place else. We were hoping to get something having to do with Disney in some way, but no such luck.

packofjedis
06-12-2007, 06:06 PM
$10 for one little man????? Boy is my son going to be disappointed!

:(

TIdoubleGR
06-13-2007, 08:25 AM
I thought the deal was for $10 you can custom create 3 men with accessories? I remember these cute little boxes with a string to hold them (somewhat like the animal cracker boxes) that held 3 guys....do they no longer offer that??

packofjedis
06-13-2007, 03:06 PM
I went ahead and called the Lego Store (don't know why I didn't think of that first).

You can make 3 little men each with one accessory for $9.99.

The mix and match legos are $6.95 for the small container and $12.95 for the large one.

January-2007
06-13-2007, 03:47 PM
:blush: Sorry! It was my DH who was looking at all the Lego stuff, I was just being dragged around the store. He thought it was $10 for one figure. We thought that was insane! I'll have to tell him it's 3 for $10, that's a lot better of a deal, if $3.33 is a deal? Glad you got your questions answered, sometimes going directly to the source does provide the most accurate information. Sorry about that...

battle beast
06-15-2007, 12:22 PM
THanks... this is good to know becasue I am going November and I want to get some legos for a friend...

Thanks so much!