PDA

View Full Version : Another SSR Question

mousaholic
06-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Are the Grandstand buildings and the Carousel buildings open at SSR? I was very lucky to have received the upgrade and I am wondering where we may wind up! Thanks.

goofygirl3
06-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Yes, they are both open! We just stayed at the Grandstand last week. It's the first bus stop, which is great. The quiet pool there was really nice, and the kids seemed to enjoy it.

mousaholic
06-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Are they different than the rest of the resort? Is it a really far walk to the main pool and that area? I stayed in the Paddock last year so I am looking for a comparison. Thanks for any help!

goofygirl3
06-13-2007, 03:06 PM
We stayed in a studio. The walk to the main pool wasn't bad. I had requested to be in the Springs, and was a little upset when we got the Grandstand. We have three kids (the youngest is 6 months) so I was a little worried about the trek there. The walk took about 5-7 mins, and the kids didn't seem to mind. The rooms are nice, everything is new, and I can only assume they are the same as the others. There were three or four Grandstand buildings, two of which are close to the quiet pool and the bus stop. All in all it wasn't bad!