PDA

View Full Version : Can you watch Fireworks before meal @ California Grill ?

David&Jane
06-12-2007, 01:23 PM
We have booked a table at the California Grill for 9.30 o’clock only to find that the fireworks at MK are on at 9 o’clock that night.
Do you think we will be allowed up to the restaurant early as we would love to watch fireworks before the meal?

faline
06-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Given that you reservations in the restaurant, it should be a problem for you to arrive early to view the fireworks. You'll be directed to the Grill lounge to wait for your table. While there, you'll be free to move to the outside viewing platform to watch the fireworks.

JEFFM4622
06-12-2007, 06:13 PM
YES I have done it 2 years in a row i had 7PM reservations and the let us stay up to see the fireworks it was Great!!!! :mickey:

Kairi_7378
06-12-2007, 06:49 PM
I would be sure to get to the Contemporary a little early because it can take a while to get checked in at the 2nd floor desk and at the restaurant itself.
FYI, if you have to eat really early (5:00 ish) they will let you come back if you have had an ADR for that night.

Connears
06-12-2007, 11:24 PM
We had 9:30pm adr for Christmas day this year and we got there around 8:50pm and when we got up to the restaurant they actually seated us early and told us if we wanted to go out to the outdoor viewing area that we could and so half of us did that and the others stayed at the table and had a beautiful view of Wishes and the holiday was all the better.
Connears

Great meal, by the way!

Natazu
06-13-2007, 01:25 AM
shouldn't be a problem at all, check-in about 8:45. Keep in mind that the viewing area gets a little crowded.

Crow
06-13-2007, 09:34 PM
I would be sure to get to the Contemporary a little early because it can take a while to get checked in at the 2nd floor desk and at the restaurant itself.
FYI, if you have to eat really early (5:00 ish) they will let you come back if you have had an ADR for that night.

i had just eaten there few wks ago around 5:30 and they told me also i could come back to view fireworks later, just to show receipt.
enjoy it. CA Grill was the best meal of my trip. my first time but not my last!