PDA

View Full Version : DDP question

CandleontheWater
06-12-2007, 12:11 PM
I have a question about the dining plan that I hope you all can answer for me. This will be our first time on the dining plan because now that we're DVC members (Yea!) we can take advantage of it. I know that how many meals you get is tied to how many nights you stay, but my question is if you have leftover meals can you use them the night that you check out? We're checking on on Sat and leaving on a Wed. We can't get down on Sat until late evening, so we were planning on using one CS credit for that night, however we're not planning on driving back home until the parks close on Wed. So my question is can we use our last TS credit on Wed night, even though we checked out Wed morning?

January-2007
06-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Yes, you have until midnight of your check out date to use up all of your remaining credits before they turn into pumpkins.

mprewitt
06-12-2007, 12:30 PM
because now that we're DVC members (Yea!)

Congratulations on becoming DVC members!

Figment!
06-12-2007, 12:37 PM
From Disney Dining Plan FAQ (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180)
Q: How long is my Disney Dining Plan valid?

A: The Disney Dining Plan is valid from your check-in at your Disney Resort Hotel till midnight the day you check out.

disneycouple2004
06-12-2007, 12:53 PM
other posters already answered your question..
so i will just say....

WELCOME HOME :thumbsup: