PDA

View Full Version : Week before Thanksgiving??--Wine Fest, Jersey, Soaps,Vet Day..

KatGat
06-12-2007, 10:27 AM
There are so many things to consider with a November trip...Will the crowds be slimmer if I visit the Monday-Friday the week before Thanksgiving (Nov 12-16)? I thought about going the Sat. or Sun., but I know that's Soap Weekend..leading into Veteran's Day. When does the wine & food fest end?
Last year I went the day after Thanksgiving into that week after. The crowds grew thinner each day, but those first couple of days were somewhat of a waste for us. We're flexible with dates, but enjoy the weather of November and the Osbourne lights. I don't want to push it too close to Christmas since there's so much activity & expense that month already.
Thanks for any advice!

NJRRK
06-12-2007, 10:40 AM
Remember Thanksgiving is "early" this year, the 22nd. That means there is almost an entire week of November AFTER Thanksgiving.

That's when I'd go, if I could.

I haven't gotten next year's school calendar for the kids so I don't know when "Jersey week" is.

ibrowse17
06-12-2007, 11:17 AM
When we went in over Vet Day in 2005, the food fest really made the crowds bigger at Epcot. Other than that, we had a great time:thumbsup: