PDA

View Full Version : Professional photog?

khari
06-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Somewhere along the way I heard you could hire someone to capture your Disney memories via video so that you and loved ones could be in all pictures. I think they trailed behind you for all or part of your trip to either photograph you or get it on video..

Now I can't seem to find any info about this. Has anyone heard of this? It's my DBF's first time to the World :cloud9:and I want both of us to be in pix together!!!

faline
06-12-2007, 05:23 AM
Not sure if this will help but I found this prior post. (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=74336&highlight=photographer)

tinksmom02
06-12-2007, 10:39 PM
I recall hearing something about this, I think it's very expensive.

If you're looking for pics of both of you together, just find a photpass photographer--they're all over the parks! And with the photopass (you get a card w/ your first pics, and then everytime you get your picture taken, hand the card to the photographer and the pics get scanned to your card.), they seem to be taking more pictures at a time, to ensure that you get at least one good one. did that make sense???

Then, at the parks, or at home online, you can select what pics you'd like to purchase (if any, sizes start I think at 5x7), or you can buy a CD with all the pics for I think $125, and then you own the copyrights for the pictures.

HTH!

khari
06-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the info--this is new since my last trip so I will definitely ck photopass out!!
That's why this board is so wonderful:number1: