PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper ticket question

Bethanymouse
06-11-2007, 10:31 PM
We are going to be in the world for 11 days. We are going on a park hopper package including the DDP. However it is complicated because we arrive on August 20 and leave the 31st so we are checking out on the 26 and then rechecking in for the free dining. I believe that we will have a 10 day park hopper pass. We want to purchase an additional day for our last day when we arrive at the park. Will we have to pay the full amount or will it get tacked on to what we have paid for the 10 days?

wendy*darling
06-11-2007, 10:39 PM
I believe in order to qualify for the free DDP (or even to pay for the DDP) you must buy a minimum of a 1 day base ticket per person, per room. Since you only need the one day, that will work out perfectly for you.
It will be the regular price and it will be on your room key. (You can add park hopping to it if you want)
But, considering the free dining you will gain for the remainder of your trip- it's a small price to pay!

DizneyRox
06-12-2007, 07:09 AM
I think they only sell up to 10 day tickets, but I might be wrong. If that's the case, yes, you will need a one day ticket, and they are currently around the $60 mark I think. Park hopping will be an additional $45 if I remember correctly. Personally I don't think that's worth it for one day.

CleveRocks
06-12-2007, 10:10 PM
There's no way to add additional days to a 10-day ticket.