PDA

View Full Version : Stroller rental: How much $ ?

brianjdu4
06-11-2007, 08:43 PM
How does the stroller rental work for a two seater? What's the updated cost to rent?

tinksmom02
06-11-2007, 09:18 PM
I think the current rate is $8/single, and $16/double.

I also think you get a deal if, on the first day, you "purchase" a rental for a # of days up front.

I'm sure someone will come along and correct me if I'm mistaken!

nqi2
06-12-2007, 11:57 AM
It's actually $10/single, $18/double unless you buy more than one day then the price goes down to $8/single, $16/double. We just rented a double for 4 days and paid $64 with tax. We had three children in there. 2-5 yr olds and a three year old.

brianjdu4
06-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Does the price continue to go down if I need one for a week?

Iluvpooh
06-12-2007, 03:01 PM
NO! It is the same, and I think the $16 rate is only if your purchase length of stay(ie..Pay for every day that you have a room booked so if you are not going to the parks on every day it could be cheaper to pay daily) I may be wrong, but I think that is how it goes.

We are just going to bring our double stroller with us. It should work out better for the airport, parking lots, getting in the park, leaving the park ect.. and for the price of renting for a week(125.00). It may be cheaper to buy a used or cheaper double stroller before leaving home. Then you can always give it away or sell it later if you don't need it.

On a recent trip-my sister bought a cheap stroller before going and on her last day she found a family in the stroller line and just gave them her stroller for free to keep from bringing it home.

nqi2
06-12-2007, 05:04 PM
You can book for as long as your going to be at the parks...doesn't have to be for the lenght of your stay

tinksmom02
06-12-2007, 09:30 PM
It's actually $10/single, $18/double unless you buy more than one day then the price goes down to $8/single, $16/double. We just rented a double for 4 days and paid $64 with tax. We had three children in there. 2-5 yr olds and a three year old.

Well, I had the $8 and $16 right, just not what they were for LOL :blush:Thanks for the correction!