PDA

View Full Version : Most Magical Park Moment

fig's disney
06-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Yes...this thread was started in response the the most Infuriating park moment...after you read the rants and see how cruel people can really be, post here with the most magical moment provided by another guest or CM...

:mickey:

Of the many moments that have been magical, my grandmother's experience has to be the best. Being one of the senior age we decided to rent her and ECV. Luckily we were @ MGM that day so there wasn't much ground to cover because that vehichle was :thedolls:. It had a mind of its own, plus my grandmother was embaressed about riding it. We finally "broke down" at backlot tour. A CM imediatly spotted us and called for the ECV tow truck and a replacement. After a 10min wait she had a new "scooter", plus the CM gave us a ticket for a free popcorn and soda. This was perfect while strooling/scooting down the Streets of America with the Osbourne Lights!

CaptSmee
06-11-2007, 09:22 PM
We checked into the Contemporary Resort last year. Unfortunately we had a garden room in the wing that was being closed 2 days later and were upgraded to a tower room for the rest of our vacation!

Also, about 10 years ago give or take a few days, I went to enter the Magic Kingdom using an old unused day from my World Passport from 16 years earlier. Needless to say the CM was dumbfounded, had never seen one of these tickets and let me into the park for free and told me to hang onto my ticket to come back again in another 16 years after showing all the other turnstile workers around him my ticket!

Also, on my sister's birthday 2 years ago the CM working at Buzz Lightyear noticed her birthday button and gave her a Buzz photo and signed it happy birthday to her from the Star Command Fleet.

Last weekend during Star Wars weekends we were waiting in line in the wheelchair queue of Star Tours with my mother and the Cantina band members came up with another group of guests behind us and rode Star Tours with us. It was the best time we have had riding it for sure!