PDA

View Full Version : BBB before MNSSHP?

PNWmom
06-11-2007, 05:40 PM
I would like to schedule an appointment for my daughter at BBB before MNSSHP at the castle, but have no idea how much time to allow? Does anyone know how long an appointment takes, make up, hair and nails? If you can get in with MNSSHP tickets at 4:00 should I schedule the appointment for 4:15 or 4:30? She will already be in costume.

Thanks for any help,

Disneyatic
06-11-2007, 06:42 PM
We have an appt for my daughter at BBB on Sept 14th and are attending MNSSHP that night.
When I made the appt she told me to expect about 45 minutes for the makeup, hair and nails.
Then we have dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:20 and then the party starts at 7!! We can't wait! That day is also DD's 8th b-day! :party:

tinktude
06-11-2007, 06:59 PM
We did BBB on Halloween last year and had an appt @4:45pm with Dinner ressies at 6:30. We barely made our ressie at Rainforest Cafe.

It was packed!!! :jaw: I am sure it was because it was halloween night, but WOW was is busy.

Don't forget that it make take 45 minutes for hair and makeup, but you need to leave some time for the photoshoot afterward. :D

I need to schedule my DD appt for Oct 4 this year. I think she wants to be Mulan (she changes her mind every week):blush:

GottaLvDisney
06-11-2007, 07:20 PM
We'll be at MNSSHP on September 21, and I have appointments scheduled for my four daughters in the castle at 4:50 and 5:00pm. I figured that would still leave plenty of time to grab a quick bite to eat afterwards and enjoy the festivities.

Since mine are fairly young, I wanted the appts late enough so they could all get a good nap that afternoon so they'll be ready for a late night. Can't wait! :mickey: