PDA

View Full Version : Did Le Cellier Lose The Mousse On The Kids Dining Plan

magicman
06-11-2007, 04:40 PM
I heard an ugly rumor that Le Cellier no longer offered the chocolate moose mousse to children on the Dining Plan.

I am hoping that this is not the case, and if it is, I am prepared to eat at Le Cellier only two times on my next visit instead of three. (That'll teach 'em.)

Does anyone know definitively?

tinksmom02
06-11-2007, 10:32 PM
We were there in Feb and the moose was not on the menu for DD. Dad ordered it and gave it to DD. One of the kids' choices was a make your own sundae thing, which was pretty sorry looking, next to the moose.

When we go in Sept, I'm just going to ask very nicely if DD can have it, and offer to pay for it OOP if necessary.

disneykat
06-12-2007, 06:25 AM
When were were at Disney in the Fall of 2005 the mousse on the kids menu was absolutely amazing! Way more than any child could or should eat and neatly decorated. Last fall, the mousse was still available, however, it barely appeared to be the same dessert. I did notice on the menus that it was recently added to the adult dessert section. I'm not sure if they've changed it again or not. Hopefully, they've returned to their old "recipe" if they have indeed, removed it from the children's menu. Can anyone comment on the current status of the mousse? We'll be returning in September and would love to know before our trip!

tinkerbell04
06-12-2007, 09:25 AM
We were there in December, actually the first week that the new children's menu began. The chocolate mousse was moved to the adult menu with the make your own sundae and a fruit cup being the only choices for children. I am sure that you would be able to order it and pay OOP. We were in a party of 5 adults and 2 kids so we just got a variety and shared, but the kids were looking forward to getting the cute little chocolate "moose"!:mickey:

GrmGrninGost
06-12-2007, 08:38 PM
We ate there in Dec. and the mousse was no longer on the kids menu. I am not happy they are taking the fun things off the kids menus! We only go to WDW once a year and I hate to fight DD to get her to eat! It's vacation for crying out loud! What's wrong with kids eating like kids? The adults can get just about anything they want, but the kids have to eat healthy. What kind of sense does that make?:mad:

moe513
06-13-2007, 09:10 AM
The moose looks so cute ,there is a picture in the menu section.

r4kids
06-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Oh that is really unfair! Our kids always order the mousse. It is so cute. Is it available to order and pay OOP?

GreenBeetle
06-13-2007, 10:26 AM
It's vacation for crying out loud! What's wrong with kids eating like kids? The adults can get just about anything they want, but the kids have to eat healthy. What kind of sense does that make?:mad:

Absolutely! I've been grumbling about this since they changed the kids menu last year. I understand making healthy food an "option" but leave the good stuff on the menu too!!

Very sad about the Moose. :(