PDA

View Full Version : Bronze statues in MK

Suz36
06-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Of course, we've seen the Walt and Mickey statue, as well as the Goofy in Town Square - what other statues have you seen around the park? I thought I saw a Minnie on a TV program, and isn't there a Roy Disney in the center of Town Square?

Hayden's Dad
06-11-2007, 10:49 AM
Around the Walt and Mickey statue are smaller ones: Donald Duck, Dumbo, Brer Rabbit, Goofy, Pinnochio, and I think there are a couple more, but I can't recall them at the moment.

Also inside Tony's is a statue of Lady and the Tramp.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-11-2007, 11:46 AM
There is the one of Roy with Minnie too. I know the smaller ones were around the little town square right after you walked to the end of Main St. before you get to the Castle.

pshokie
06-11-2007, 12:12 PM
I will say that the Roy Disney & Minnie Mouse bench provides one of the best settings for a "busy" photo. The current backgound on my desktop is a pic of my DD on that very bench at twilight, just as the lights are coming on.

So you get all of Main St, the people, the balloon seller, and framed in the backgound - the Castle (the bench faces the RR station, backs to the castle) . The bench has a small garden behind it, so it is slightly separated from the hustle and bustle. It kinda puts the people into the "Main St USA scene" but not "in" your picture. If that comes across :scratch:

It is in the Town Square by the flag pole.