PDA

View Full Version : King Size Bed Room Availability?

karenrarintogo
06-10-2007, 04:07 PM
We are going with another couple to WDW in Sept. and staying at Pop Century. Both couples would like king-size beds instead of doubles and would also like to be in the same general vicinity. I know these beds are limited--how so? One per floor? Mostly on the 1st floor? Maybe if we ask for main floor we are more likely to get one? Thoughts/suggestions?
That said, I'm not too optimistic, since we had no luck getting a king size room last year (but hoping none the less.):cloud9::cloud9:

NLODisney
06-10-2007, 04:17 PM
I have stayed at PC twice the last time in May. Both times I requested a king bed and this last time I also booked a preferred room hoping this would help but it did not. When I checked in I asked the CM checking me in and he said that there are about 20 king bed rooms per building. Also alot of these are handicap accessable rooms which he also checked to see if I could have one of these but there were none available. It may help if you arrive earlier in the day and put king bed as your most important request on your reservation.

carrielf
06-10-2007, 07:26 PM
I hope it works out, we are going to the PC as well and really would like a king bed. Thanks for the info! ;)

karenrarintogo
06-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Thanks also for the info! :mickey: