PDA

View Full Version : Best View WL Deluxe Rm/Jr Suite?

cgriff
06-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Hiya,

Our family has booked a Deluxe Room (formerly Junior Suite) at Wilderness Lodge. I know that these room configurations are in fixed locations on each floor of the resort. Some of these are on the very ends of each wing, which I would presume offer the best views of Bay Lake. Can anyone offer an idea as to the WL Deluxe Room room numbers that have the best views?

Thanks-a-bunch!
cgriff

TammiMcMan
06-10-2007, 08:58 PM
You probably want something with a woods view and I imagine the higher floor you're on, the better your chances of seeing fireworks. The specific room numbers would be X000 and X003, with X being the floor number (1-5 for those particular rooms).

You can always just ask whoever you are working with as your concierge pre-planner. They're very familiar with the resort and can probably recommend a good area based on your requests. Unfortunately, those rooms are at the furthest end of the north building, so you'll have the farthest to walk for the club level lounge. I'm pretty sure that RustyScupper is our resident expert on the WL, so you might want to drop him a private message if he doesn't see this thread.