PDA

View Full Version : "Features" with WD Travel Co. Reservation

LuckyMum22
06-10-2007, 12:53 PM
On our reservation sheet from the Walt Disney Travel Company we received a list of everything included: flight, transfer, hotel, park admission, insurance, then something called "feature" which lists: Luggage Tags, Mini Golf Voucher, Planet Hollywood $15 Meal Voucher, SeaRaycer Offer Voucher.
We have received the luggage tags in the mail in the past but this time we are doing ME so I am expecting special ones.
I have never seen the Mini Golf Voucher before. Is this a free offer or a coupon/discount?
The Planet Hollywood Meal Voucher we received before and just passed it along to a friend of ours that works at Cirque. She goes there on her break sometimes. We'll probably do the same with this one. (Free Dining Plan this trip!)
What I am most curious about is the SeaRaycer Offer Voucher. Does anyone know what this is? The SeaRaycers, I understand these are the updated version of the old Water Mice that you rent at the resort marinas for $24/half hour. Does anyone know if this included voucher is a freebie or a coupon/discount offer?
I hope someone here can help answer these questions! We are filling up our non-park day with lots of fun stuff! (I'm just trying to figue out how much $$ it is going to cost!)

auntfrannie
06-10-2007, 12:58 PM
I have that too on the confirmation I got from Magical Journeys. It must be tied to booking a package.

cindyrellinut
06-10-2007, 01:12 PM
According to the WDW website it is a certificate valid for 90 minutes use of a sea raycer when you purchase 60 minutes. Basically, buy 60 minutes get 30 free. It it not valid on all dates and restrictions apply. Not sure what dates or exactly what the restrictions would be. Hope this helps. :mickey:

cindyrellinut
06-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Sorry, forgot about the mini golf. It is for one free round of golf. I believe it is one round for everyone in your party.