PDA

View Full Version : Cirque du Soleil?

Dawneeeey
06-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Hi!

So DH and I invited MIL, FIL and SIL to accompany us to the World in October. FIL LOVES LOVES LOVES CIrque du Soleil. He has never seen it in Disney.

Has anyone seen this show at WDW and any tips, suggestions, comments you can provide?

Thanks so much!! I would love to go as well, but haven't ever wanted to spend the $$$ :blush:

Thanks!!

tadshome
06-10-2007, 12:22 PM
We went to see Cirque De Soliel in June of last year and it was an amazing experience. It is worth every penny!!

We sat in the middle section and had a great view :thumbsup:

Sharon1026
06-10-2007, 01:29 PM
We've seen the show. We were on the side and the view was fantastic. It's a rather small arena (seating wise), so all of the seats are wonderful! No worries about where you sit... it's all good.

Have fun!

ThanxForNoticin
06-10-2007, 01:54 PM
It's a great show, and something you must see at least once. I agree with above posts - no bad seats in the theater. Have fun.

Dawneeeey
06-10-2007, 03:13 PM
whee!! Ok thank so much!! I was wondering about the seating.

It's a go then!:thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
06-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Very good! Glad you are going! I don't believe it will disappoint! It's a great show!:mickey:

bleukarma
06-10-2007, 05:06 PM
I actually have a comment about the seating. While I agree there are no bad seats, I would suggest not spending the extra $$ for seats up close. My best friend was lucky enough to win tickets last year and she took me. We sat about 3 rows back from the stage. While I would never complain about it, it was an AWESOME experience, I kind of wished we were further back. There was so much going on that I think we might have missed a lot because we were so close. I think a view further back would've allowed us to see more. But, whatever you chose it's still going to be a great experience!!! You won't be sorry you spent the money!

Flower
06-12-2007, 08:16 AM
I actually have a comment about the seating. While I agree there are no bad seats, I would suggest not spending the extra $$ for seats up close. My best friend was lucky enough to win tickets last year and she took me. We sat about 3 rows back from the stage. While I would never complain about it, it was an AWESOME experience, I kind of wished we were further back. There was so much going on that I think we might have missed a lot because we were so close. I think a view further back would've allowed us to see more. But, whatever you chose it's still going to be a great experience!!! You won't be sorry you spent the money!

I have to agree, We sat in section 105, row F and it was still close to the stage, and with alot going on up above we were stretching our necks. The 'upper' sections would have offered a great view, the theatre really is small.

madhatterrules
06-12-2007, 08:27 AM
:thumbsup: La Nouba was the most amazing show, we watch Cirque all the time on Bravo but noting is like seeing it live. My husband sat with his jaw dropping the entire show. He said it was the best part of our trip. Our travel agent had helped us choose seating and we were in the 1st row, in the middle of the second section, the walkway was in front of us so we got to see all of the pres-how stuff and the characters when they came by. Definately opt for the good seats. The German Wheel was one of our favorite acts. Have Fun!!