PDA

View Full Version : BWV buses

auntfrannie
06-10-2007, 06:30 AM
Does the Boardwalk Villas share buses with any other Epcot resorts? If they do, does anyone know the order of pickup? I thought I read somewhere once that they shared with the Swan & Dolphin but I can't find that info anywhere. Thanks!

NH Disneyfan
06-10-2007, 07:02 AM
Yes, it shares w/swan, dolphin, yacht, beach. A big loop starting with swan/dolphin and ending at BW.

DizneyRox
06-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Yes, usually BW shares busses with Swan/Dolphin, Yacht, Beach and then Boardwalk. That is the usual order of drop off, HOWEVER I have seen a different order at times where BW is the first stop. I can't remember if it was consistent or even which loop it was.

My trick is I get off at the Swan and walk to the Boardwalk. You'll probably get there much sooned and the exercise is good for ya.

Oh, for those wanting directions, get off the bus, enter the lobby and just head straight through. Once outside, take a right, head over the bridge and your at the Boardwalk, closer to the Villas than the Inn

ElenitaB
06-10-2007, 08:53 AM
This may have changed since we last stayed at the Boardwalk in May 06, but then the BW was the first stop, followed by the Swan/Dolphin. Only on one occasion (and I don't remember to which park we were coming or going), did we stop at the Yacht/Beach Club.

MsMin
06-10-2007, 10:16 AM
When we were there in Dec. BWV was the first stop but the last when dropped off. So it took forever to get there and to come back! I avoided the buses whenever I could.

DizneyRox
06-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Sounds like with the new on demand bus system, it all depends on the driver. I think Swan or BW will be your first stop, won't be Dolphin or Yacht since they are between the other two. So, if you stop at the Swan first, get off, if you stop at BW first, you're in luck!

Maleficent's Dad
06-10-2007, 12:17 PM
The bus routes do vary - my guess would be the demand dictates routes.

We've been to the BW numerous times - and as far as I can recall, they almost always share buses with the Swan & Dolphin.

However, on most of our trips, we did not share with the BC/YC as they had their own buses.

We do only travel during peak times, however, so maybe with the extra crowds, the extra buses for YC/BC are needed. :confused:

I can almost guarantee you'll share with Swan & Dolphin. As for the YC/BC, that seems to happen a bit more randomly.

auntfrannie
06-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the input! When I stayed at the Yacht Club two years ago in August the YC/BC did share with any other Epcot resorts. As couple people mentioned, it probably has to do with peak season at the resorts. Seven weeks and I'll be on my way!!!:mickey: