Sister #2=32
Brother in law #1=41
Brother in law #2= 32
Neice #1=8
Neice #2=4
Nephew=2
Me:25
DH:23

*RING RING* went off for our monring wake up call! We all woke up early and began our last minute packing. We had ADR's at 1900 Park Fare, and we couldn't be late for our very important date at the Supercalafragalistic breakfast!
After packing up the 3 cars, and DH checking our luggage in at bell services we were off to G-
Flo. My parents adore this resort, so they were really looking forward to this breakfast. Once we arrived, we found Mary Poppins in the waiting area posing for pictures and autographs. She was GREAT in character.
Once we were seated we then saw Alice, the Madd Hater, Pooh and Tigger. Alice and the Mad Hater were GREAT! OMG! The 2 of them were so so funny and were very much in character! This breakfast was great! My neice really enjoyed the Strawberry soup! Yum! :)
After breakfast..we hung out in the lobby, bascially kiling time and NOT wanting to leave WDW for the fear of not knowing when we will be back. We all made comments on the trip and decided that next time we want a deluxe resort and are hoping for the Poly or the G-Flo.
From there we went back to OKW to wait for DME for our non stop flight to New Orleans.
Once we arrived at MCO, we went to a few shops but the line for check point was unbelievable! Once we were on the plan...which was PACKED it was smoooooth sailing until we got really close to landing. The turbulence was awful! :sick: It was very uneasy and kids were screaming and it was just very unpleasant! However, we arrived safely and are now back in New Orleans, we just had take out Chinese and are about to go to sleep...we are pooped from a another great WDW vacation! :mickey:

Lizzie
06-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Park Fare sounds fun, I hadn't thought of that one.

pdrlkr
06-10-2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

thejens
06-10-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks for sharing your reports. It sounds like your flexible attitude made the trip most enjoyable!

faline
06-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Hope you're in the process of planning your next trip! Thanks for your reports. They were fun to read!

January-2007
06-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Thanks for sharing your vacation with us. We love the Grand Floridian too!