PDA

View Full Version : Discounts for month of August

jeffc
06-09-2007, 09:05 PM
So do you think there will be any?

Lily
06-09-2007, 10:13 PM
The current discount is the free dining plan promotion. You can near the top of this thread.

EvilQueen2006
06-10-2007, 05:45 PM
I'm also waiting to find out if there will be any discounts for August. Free dining is great, but it is only the last few days of August and into September. What about the rest of August?

palmtreefan
06-11-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm with you! I'm hoping for a room only discount for August - September!!:stitch2:

Amy_617
06-12-2007, 10:25 AM
I am also waiting for that. If ya'll are passholders the discount with prolly be out the very end of July....like it was last year. (If they aren't booked up with the free dining plan.) If you don't have AP's I'm not sure if they will do a room dicount. Keep checking on here or on Disneyworld.com in July. :mickey:

mousaholic
06-12-2007, 12:08 PM
How much are AAA discounts on room only reservations? I am also hoping for a room only discount for August for moderate. Thanks.

Figment78
06-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Me too! I have an AP this year and would love to use it again! Free dining doesn't do too much for us since we have the DDE and also are AAA members...

AAA discounts are typically:

Value Season: 20% off Deluxe & DVC, 15% Moderate & Value resorts + Ft. Wilderness Campgrounds

Regular, Peak & Summer Seasons: 15% of Deluxe & DVC, 10% off Moderate & Value resorts + Ft. Wilderness Campgrounds

and no discounts for the holidays...
You can book AAA rates directly with Disney (i.e. you don't have to go through AAA travel agency). However, I suggest Magical Journeys b/c they will book the AAA rate and then keep an eye out for the AP or room only discount as well.