PDA

View Full Version : Returning damaged WDW merchandise?

Terra
06-09-2007, 04:52 PM
I took my mom and sister to EPCOT this past Sunday and my sister bought a t shirt from the Italy in WS...

When we got home the shirt had a rip in the arm seam.

Can she call a number and return or ask for an exchange the shirt? She still has the reciept.

Or, I'm actually going to back to EPCOT next Saturday, is it something that I can return to the Italy Pavillion? Do they frown on this?

Thanks in advance :)

Marilyn Michetti
06-09-2007, 05:35 PM
The same thing happened with a wool jacket I got in Mexico. It was Dec. of 2005, and bitterly cold. We were leaving the next day, and just packed it. When we got home, I noticed a rip in the underarm and just figured, "Oh well......., we've spent more than $24 on a snack". When we went back Dec. of 2006, we took the jacket with us, and they exchanged it in Mexico with no receipt - no questions. Not bad.

We also ordered a Mickey and a Pluto topiary frames online, and Pluto was missing a stake. We called, they sent us a new one, and never did pick up the damaged one. We called a couple of times, but finally gave up. It's still here.:thumbsup:

kakn7294
06-09-2007, 05:51 PM
They are terrific about exchanging merchandise. My 7 yo DD got a little sweatshirt-type jacket in Dec and in Jan I noticed it had several small holes in it. She had worn it a few times but when I called, all they wanted was a few numbers from the receipt and they sent me a brand-new one at no charge. All I had to do was fax a copy of the receipt to the CM I had spoken with. And the best part is that they told me to keep the one with the holes in it so now she wears it as a play jacket.

Terra
06-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Thanks ladies!!

I'll go ahead and exchange it next Saturday then! My sister will be relieved!! :)

Kathy!!
Love the special avatar!! Very cute!

kakn7294
06-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Kathy!!
Love the special avatar!! Very cute!

Thanks! I think they're kinda cute too but I'm a little partial to them!

Terra
06-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Thanks! I think they're kinda cute too but I'm a little partial to them!

LOL...well I completely understand...I do think my 7 month old son is the cutest baby boy to ever crawl the planet....he he...:secret:

crazypoohbear
06-10-2007, 10:45 AM
Once we exchanged a mister fan that broke when we were down there. We had purchased it a couple years ago. They exchanged it with out blinking.:thumbsup: