PDA

View Full Version : Room Requests

Lizzie
06-09-2007, 04:30 PM
How far ahead should I call for a room request? And what number do I call? We are at AS Music and already asked for a preferred room what building should I ask for if I want to be close to the main building?

moe513
06-09-2007, 04:55 PM
On two seperate trips to wdw I was told that the rooms were assigned at check in.

maryt01
06-09-2007, 05:12 PM
we req a pref room at the initial res. there are only so many pref rooms:party:

pook@wdw
06-09-2007, 06:37 PM
You can make specific area/room request @ the time of booking, but they will not guarantee that you'll get what you want. Correct me if I'm wrong Intercoters, but your resort will not receive your reservations and requests until 5 days before you're scheduled to arrive. It is wise to call on that day to confirm your reservation and make your area/room request then too. And the earlier you check in, the better chance you'll have of getting where you want. We always check in around 7-8 AM and have pretty much always gotten our preferred room (yes, we know what room we want) and any special requests have usually been granted!:thumbsup:

CleveRocks
06-10-2007, 09:57 AM
How far ahead should I call for a room request? And what number do I call? We are at AS Music and already asked for a preferred room what building should I ask for if I want to be close to the main building?You ASKED for a preferred location room or you RESERVED AND PAID FOR a preferred location room? Big difference, so that's why I ask. If you simply request it, everyone who reserved and paid for that amenity is in line ahead of you, and they can and do sell out.

Your very best bet is to simply call Disney and have your room locaiton request placed on your reservation.

Lizzie
06-10-2007, 10:50 AM
I paid for a preffered location. We want one on the bottom floor. Wasn't sure how we get that.