PDA

View Full Version : Just Back from Pop and Wilderness Lodge

DizneyFreak2002
06-09-2007, 11:43 AM
I have stayed at Pop before, in the 50's section... This time I stayed in the 60's.... My room was on the first floor, right outside the pool..... I loved this section as much as the 50's.... My walk to the food court and to the bus stops was short...

I also stayed at Wilderness Lodge for the first time this trip.... As soon as I arrived at the Lodge, I was amazed.... When I walked into the lobby, I said WOW!!!!! Once we checked in, and I saw the view from my balcony, I was in love... My room over looked the pool and wilderness beyond the lagoon.... Wilderness Lodge now rates as one of my favorite resorts... BoardWalk still is my favorite though....

slegrant
06-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Love the Wilderness Lodge, One of my favorites as well.

6/21/07-7/9/07 Fort Wilderness !!!

January-2007
06-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Glad you enjoyed your stay! Was your room at Pop loud because you were ground floor next to the pool? If not, sounds like an amazing location!

DizneyFreak2002
06-09-2007, 12:46 PM
My room was not loud.... During the morning, when people were in the pool, it was pretty quiet....

wilshade
06-09-2007, 09:55 PM
I would love to stay at the Wildernes Lodge one of these days. Always go there for Artist Point and Whispering Canyon. Would be very nice to spend a few days in that hotel.

My last time at Pop, I had a corner room in 50's on the first floor right behind the big jukebox. Never had to deal with any kind of pool noise issue. Great location for everything.

DizneyFreak2002
06-10-2007, 12:38 PM
I actually requested the 50's section, but, Disney couldn't fulfill my request.... I stayed at the 50's before and loved it... No pool noise at all... However, I also had no pool noise in the 60's, and I was right outside the pool...