PDA

View Full Version : You know what I miss?

Christine
06-08-2007, 08:36 PM
I miss the character caravans that used to come to the resorts in the mornings.

How about you??? Is there anything that you miss in WDW?

MMouse6937
06-08-2007, 09:03 PM
I miss the original Figment ride. That was my favorite ride one of the first times we went to WDW. We sang the song for months. :figment:

disneygal01
06-08-2007, 11:24 PM
I miss going to work and being one of the first ones on Main Street and watching the sun rise:(... There's nothing like a Disney sunrise above the castle.....:mickey:

Doug The Disney Man`
06-09-2007, 01:26 AM
I miss the original Future World. World of Motion, Horizons, the original Journey Into Imagination, the way you used to "submerge" into the Living Seas and Kitchen Cabaret at The Land (veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit!). I also miss being able to see Wonders of Life, it's always closed when I'm there! I don't miss Captain EO, though! I also miss the excitement for more countries coming. It was over 20 years ago when Norway was added.

Epcot was my favorite park when I was a kid, now it's fallen to third.:sob::sob:

pogo
06-09-2007, 07:29 AM
I miss everything about WDW. I haven't been there since April. :(

DisneyorBust
06-09-2007, 09:49 AM
not being there right now!:D
I also miss the "Characters on Holiday" at Epcot, it was cool to see them arrive at the beginning of World Showcase in the double decker bus.

crazypoohbear
06-10-2007, 10:51 AM
I miss my son's being little and still believing in the magic and posing for pictures with the characters. They still pose but honestly they don't look as cute and sweet at 5 and 6 feet tall as they did when they were under 4 feet:blush:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-10-2007, 09:39 PM
I miss the Electric Light Parade. I Like Spectomagic but it's just not the same.

Patti
06-12-2007, 03:02 PM
I miss park purchases delivered directly to your room. Currently, purchases are delivered to your resort's store. At most resorts, it's quite a hike to the store to pick up purchases.

MGKpotc8283
06-12-2007, 03:19 PM
I miss all the attractions at WDW that are no longer there. Horizons, Super Star Television, World of Motion, the original Journey Into Imagination, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, The People Mover (now known as the TTA -- I liked the original soundtrack better), Take Flight, Alien Encounter, etc... I like the new attractions as well, but the old ones bring back childhood memories.

2Epcot
06-12-2007, 09:00 PM
I miss how peaceful The Land pavillion used to be. I'm glad Soarin' is there, but wished they had put the line outside of the pavillion. The exit could have let people into the rest of The Land.

GrmGrninGost
06-13-2007, 07:15 PM
I miss the Electrical Parade, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, 20,000 Leagues and the Skyway!

Mickey91
06-13-2007, 10:33 PM
I miss the Electrical Parade, Mr. Toad, Sky Way, resort mugs, and the unique resort/park specific merchandise. Everything is becoming too generic. I also miss the cheese steak at Cosmic Rays! Oh, and the Time Keeper.

xipetotec
06-14-2007, 10:04 AM
I miss the character caravans that used to come to the resorts in the mornings.

How about you??? Is there anything that you miss in WDW?

Yeah those WERE fun, they started ( and ended ) the first year i was there as an adult with my kids.

HOWEVER, I hated that it was kind of a cheap way to distract from the fact that E-ride nights had been cancelled. ( thank goodness for nighttime EMH now! ) ...

Let's see... what I miss... I miss the 20,000 Leagues submarine voyage.