PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast in the parks

Ayndi
06-08-2007, 07:50 PM
My all time favorite place for breakfast was The Electric Umbrella where I could get a cheese omlette with bacon and a biscuit and my DD loved the french toast sticks. My Aunt got the fruit bowl.

But I understand that the EU no longer serves this. :(

So, where else in the parks can I get real breakfast food (I don't eat donuts or pastries or muffins), that isn't a character meal?

TinkiTime1989
06-08-2007, 10:57 PM
The ABC Commisary at MGM serves breakfast much like what you could get at the Electric Umbrela. I'm not sure if they have french toast sticks, but I remember getting pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon.

meldan98
06-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Does EU no longer serve any breakfast?

Where is there a CS place at Epcot that serves breakfast?

My dad is diabetic and we are going to Epcot for morning EMH. I was counting on EU for breakfast that day.

Ayndi
06-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Does EU no longer serve any breakfast?

Where is there a CS place at Epcot that serves breakfast?

My dad is diabetic and we are going to Epcot for morning EMH. I was counting on EU for breakfast that day.

Not according to my Aunt who was there a couple weeks back. She was told they no longer server it. And as far as I know no one else there does, which is why I asked.

The web site says that CS in the Land does, but I'm not sure about that.

DizneyRox
06-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Yes, inside the Land is a great place to get a number of things for breakfast, from pastries to a hearty meal and most things in between.

While I liked EU better, the other options are grab breakfast back at your resort. Breakfast that's NOT a character meal seems to be tough to come by these days. I long for the days AK would open at 7am and you could get a yummy cinnamon bun inside Tusker House. Too bad those days are gone.

tlivgstn
06-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Ooh! Yum! The ham and cheese quiche at BP is great!

PrincessCandaceMarie
06-12-2007, 10:21 AM
Yes, inside the Land is a great place to get a number of things for breakfast, from pastries to a hearty meal and most things in between.

While I liked EU better, the other options are grab breakfast back at your resort. Breakfast that's NOT a character meal seems to be tough to come by these days. I long for the days AK would open at 7am and you could get a yummy cinnamon bun inside Tusker House. Too bad those days are gone.

I miss that too!!!!

DisneyFreak23
06-12-2007, 10:27 AM
I was gonna say Crystal palace until you said 'not a character breakfast'

I would just check out the food court. I almost ALWAYS get the mickey waffles with bacon. Yummy!:mickey3:

:stitch: