PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nemo Soft Opening

BrerGnat
06-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Just wanted to pass along. I was at DL this morning and they had Finding Nemo OPEN for a "sneak preview" (a.k.a. soft opening).

The line around 10:20am was 1 hour. I couldn't wait in it, though, I had my 14 month old son with me and we had to leave in an hour to go pick up my oldest, so I didn't want to chance being late.

However, a CM at the line told me that they "planned" to have the ride open on and off all weekend, so if anyone is interested in going for a try, you might get on!

DoomBuggyDude
06-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Oh, I think that sign will be out a little more
each day. And perhaps a lot more on Sunday!

:D

Mufasa
06-08-2007, 11:26 PM
LOL... nice avatar DoomBuggyDude :)

Definitely want to extend some words of appreciation to the dedication of all of the CMs at the resort who have put in a lot of hard work in making the previews run smoothly.

Melanie
06-09-2007, 10:57 AM
LOL... nice avatar DoomBuggyDude :)

Oh my....too cool, DBD! :thumbsup:

Chescat
06-10-2007, 02:51 AM
From what I was seeing the CM's have been doing a great job with crowd control and such during preview days. Thanks to everybody out there. :thumbsup:

Chescat
06-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Wow, made the mistake of going yesterday for an annual pass for a friend's son. Figured we would just see if the ride might be open. Not! They had the Blue Carpet event for the celebrities. Of course the son was total glued to the Blue Carpet since he doesn't live here and wanted to see the stars.

The awful part was a lot of us in that area didn't know a lot of the people that walked by. So everybody almost felt like saying: Hey, who are you?? The "celebrities" were brought in from Cast Member area behind Star Tours, through Ariels Grotto with the waterfalls to the walkway where the parade is. Then they walked up toward Matterhorn/Restaurant walkway behind some walls. They were then taken to the photo op area.

Ones we did see & recognize were Courtney Cox & David Arquette (who were great with the people), Lisa Kudrow, Mariska Hargitay, Laura Dern, Kobe Bryant, Kareen Abdul-Jabar, Leah Remini, Geena Davis, Denise Richards, Laura Dern, Zack & Cody, and the crowds favorite Sean Astin.

We were told we missed Brooke Shields, Jennifer Aniston & Michael Richards, Valerie Bertinelli, Patricia Arquette and Rosa Arquette, and Melissa Joan Hart. :(