PDA

View Full Version : Summer vacation here I come..

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Hey everyone, just letting you all know that I'll be gone for a week or two, give or take. My family and I are going for our summer trip, so if someone could get an extra weekend pin it would be really appreciated. :mickey: If no one can't then that's fine, I don't want to waste everyone's credits. Anyway, my trip'll be spent in the Bahamas so woot woot! Hehe :cloud9: I'll be leaving early Saturday morning at three :faint: Have a great summer everyone while I'm gone :D

DREAMADREAM93
06-07-2007, 11:11 PM
HAVE FUN!! :party:

Chescat
06-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Okay I got a question? Why does Doll get to go to all the fun places and we all just seem to sit home. :scratch::wait:

chrisb26
06-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Lucky Lucky Lucky

Have a great time in the Bahamas dont get sunburned lol

What weekends do you need things on? This weekend? or next weekend? or both?

I might be able to get your pin

PinkJJ
06-08-2007, 01:40 AM
Have a fantastic time Doll :mickey: We are all green with envy so I am not so sure about any special favors right now. ;)

Just write Pinkjj in the sand for me. And I will get you the pins. :thumbsup:

chrisb26
06-08-2007, 04:38 PM
I got your pin for this week doll. The other items should still be there when you get back since the black flips and that chair are still there I am guessing these new items will also be. Have a great trip!

Blue Genie
06-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Before I say it plz for give me if this is wrong but. I would glove to see u in a bikin :funny::laughing::vacation:

bigpapiortiz34
06-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Have fun Doll! Oh yeah, and when you write PinkJJ in the sand, just remember to write DIDNEYWDWKM in bigger letters next to hers :)

Come back soon!

RenDuran
06-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Okay....you're already in the Bahamas by this time, but have fun! We just got back from our own beach trip yesterday. We only made it as far as Chincoteague, VA! Not quite as exotic, but we did see the wild ponies!:horse:

PinkJJ
06-15-2007, 02:24 AM
Have fun Doll! Oh yeah, and when you write PinkJJ in the sand, just remember to write DIDNEYWDWKM in bigger letters next to hers :)

Haha Did! :funny:

Doll, just make sure Did's name is closer the the water. ;)