PDA

View Full Version : CS places i ate this trip on the DDP

Crow
06-07-2007, 09:45 PM
used 2 credits in the pepper mkt cause i was staying at CS
1 breakfast i had a sw omelette came w potatoes & choice of muffin. they were fairly busy and most were waiting at the grill for egg dishes. the selection at the other stations seemed ok. food was ok nothing great.
1 night i got a chicken calzone that was pretty good. it ran around $12 for dessert i got a cinnamon roll to use for breakfast..not that great.
Lotus Blossom was ok. had barbecue chicken which was a leg w noodles for $7.99 and ginger ice cream.
Japan has a temp place beside the water since all the eateries are being rehabbed (except Yakitori) i had a tempura bowl which was over rice, cost around $12 and came w bevarage and cookie.
my best cs was Cookes of Dublin at DD
chicken pie, water and D'oh bar. id eat there again.

MMouse6937
06-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Sounds like you ate pretty good! ;)

What was the chicken pie like at Cookes of Dublin? Is this CS on the dining plan? I was interested in trying something here.

I tried Yakatori House last time we were there and wasn't really impressed.

We have never stayed at the CS (not sure we ever will since we live in the desert southwest :D ) but I have heard great things about the Pepper Market.

Thanks for your review, always good to hear about food! :)

Crow
06-08-2007, 10:59 PM
the pie was fresh made upon order. it was sorta like a pot pie but decent size, very good. i saw they had some fish n chips made ahead, not much. id go there again.
i dont remember being that impressed w Yakitori either, thats why i usually hit the lounge. and the sake bar in the store is def better for tasting than the outside ones

SBETigg
06-08-2007, 11:24 PM
I really enjoyed Yakitori House when I went there. Cooke's and Lotus Blossom both sound good. Thanks for the report!