PDA

View Full Version : Wonderland Tea Party at 1900 Park Fare

melcha
06-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Hi, I was wondering if the kids dress up for the Alice in wonderland tea party, if so as what character or can they just wear casual clothing . Dressing up as Alice would be nice but have no idea were to find her outfit.

thanks for any input:cloud9:

Christine
06-07-2007, 10:20 PM
My daughter just wore "Sunday Best" when she did the tea.

If you wanted to dress your child up as Alice, the costume can be found on grounds (DTD World of Disney store, Magic Kingdom, etc).

lovetheprincesses
06-07-2007, 10:45 PM
My daughter has gone in both Alice costume and in shorts! She had a blast! Also, a heads-up, when she had the costume, it was 2 years ago, and they had quit making the Alice dress at WDW, and found ONE in her size at the GF. I saw NONE anywhere when I was there in February. Maybe they are making them again, but I would check with WDW merchandising, if I were banking on her having one. :mickey:

RaRaRoundTheWorld
06-08-2007, 05:11 PM
They have Alice costumes at the gift shop (I think it's called Sandy Cove) - it's the one next to the GF cafe.
We stayed at the GF and attended all the character meals with our daughter and noticed that the little girls wore whatever characters they enjoyed, not just the ones that were in attendance.