PDA

View Full Version : SSR Rooms Request

princessjojo
06-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Since I will be making my DVC reservation for the first time in July, I want to get as many of my ducks in a row as I can. And this is planning way far in advance, but I like to have my info in order to look at and ponder over for a while.

We are going to reserve a 2br instead of the 3br we were planning on previously. Though I love her dearly, SIL and her family aren't going (:woohoo:) :blush:. Anyways, does anyone have any suggestions as to where the best 2br would be, and not necessarily a lockoff, but an actual 2br off 2nd floor or higher.

Thanks for any help you may have.

GreenBeetle
06-07-2007, 05:14 PM
We had a 2-bedroom (not a lock-off) on the second floor in the Springs section. We loved it. It's the closest set of buildings to the lobby, main pool, food court and gift shop. If you have children and don't want to walk far to those things, then you might consider requesting in that area.

GAN
06-08-2007, 03:47 PM
We had a 2BR in Congress Park overlooking DTD, it was great. If you have young children I would suggest The Springs, otherwise I'd suggest CP -it's an easy walk to the main pool and food court as well as to DTD. Also, it has the advantage of a quiet pool which was relaxing and my kids enjoyed having it basically to themselves. The main pool can get quite crowded with lots of younger children.