PDA

View Full Version : Best CS in DTD?

Mary Chase
06-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Anyone have any recommendations of a CS place to eat in DTD? Tried Earl of Sandwich - maybe it was that we were tired and it was our last day and we were tired of eating - but we weren't thrilled with it. Or maybe we got the wrong things? How's wolfgang puck express? Trying to find something on the DDP.

Thanks!

disney100%
06-07-2007, 02:23 PM
We ate Earl of Sandwich and loved it. If you think you didn't like it more because of the circumstances, I would say try it again. We had never eaten there before our last trip. My mom, sister-in-law, and DS (14 mos.) and I all had lunch. Then, we followed it up with a sundae from Ghirardelli's (which, of course, was delicious).

Unfortunately, I haven't eaten at any of the other counter service restaurants at DtD. Sorry I couldn't be of more help! :mickey:

Wrigley
06-07-2007, 02:30 PM
I would highly recommend Wolfgang Puck Express. I LOVE the rotisserie chicken. It is wonderful!! We have also had the pizza, and it was really good as well. It is one of my favorite restaurants!:mickey:

Crow
06-07-2007, 09:29 PM
just ate at Cookes of Dublin the other day. it is on the plan and i would say about the best cs of the trip
had the chicken pie, which they made fresh w chips and D'oh for dessert.
got a black n tan from the bar in Raglans to go w it...good stuff

TinkiTime1989
06-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Wolfgang Puck's Express is really good for CS. They have an amazing Caesar Chicken Sandwhich. The rotisserie chicken is pretty good too.

DDuck66
06-08-2007, 10:20 AM
We always go to WGPE at DTD. We love the food and the prices are really great as well. We go there so often that we recognize when some of the servers have changed.

Pop Centurion
06-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Another vote for Wolfgang Puck Express. I've had the BBQ Rotisserie Chicken and the Margarita Pizza many times and they are both excellent.

tshlw
06-08-2007, 11:33 AM
We love Earl of Sandwich. We always stop on the last day and get sandwiches to take with us to the airport. Hopefully you will have a better experience if you go again.

Natazu
06-08-2007, 11:55 AM
My favorites are Earl and Cookes. It think the Hawaiian sandwich at Earl is awesome and the desserts are some of the best CS desserts at Disney. About everything at Cookes of Dublin is killer but keep in mind it's all fried... even the dessert.

Puck Express is good, though. The Butternut Squash Soup is just as good as the TS location, so are the pizzas. They also have about the largest selection of any Counter Service place.

Disney Doll
06-08-2007, 01:57 PM
We've always loved Earl of Sandwich. Maybe consider giving that one more shot. Wolfgang Puck Express is good too. We had pizza and salad.

DREAMADREAM93
06-08-2007, 02:01 PM
My family ate at different places the last time we went to DTD. I had Wolfgang Puck's and i absolutly adored it. I had it for breakfast and the belgian waffle with "stuff" on it was great!

Earl of Sandwhich i wasn't crazzy about either so your not alone. Maybe we got it on a bad day!?

JOrdan :]