PDA

View Full Version : Best Way to get to Grand Floridian from Pop Century?

Disneyatic
06-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Can someone help me figure out how to get to the Grand Floridian from Pop Century?
We have an 8:30 a.m. breakfast ADR and this will be the first time we dine at a resort other than the Contemporary so I am lost!

I appreciate the help!

brad192
06-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Take the bus from Pop to MK, grab the resort monorail from there. I'd allow about 40-45 minutes for this. :mickey:

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
06-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Take the bus to MK and then take the boat shuttle to the Grand Floridian. We just did this in May and it was such a nice start to the day.

January-2007
06-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Remember while you're there too, that cabs are never far away. The bus to MK and ferry sound like the best bet otherwise. The Grand Floridian is the last stop before MK on the monorail loop so it could take some time to get there. Happy planning!

phillydan
06-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Take the bus from Pop to MK, grab the resort monorail from there. I'd allow about 40-45 minutes for this. :mickey:

While Disney transportation is best, the cost of a cab can be better in certain situations. We sometimes exchange the time allowed for "free travel" for an extra 30 minutes of shut-eye when we have an early ADR. Use sparingly for best results.
;)