PDA

View Full Version : ?????s about CRT

frogprincemom
06-07-2007, 11:24 AM
I am SO excited!! I was finally able to get ressies at CRT!!:thumbsup: On our earlier trips I was never able to get them. We will be on the DDP for our trip in Dec. Now my question is, Must everyone in our family order at meal?? Or would they allow DD(4) and DS(3) to eat off of mine and DH plates?? :blush: I know that I sound like an extreme el cheapo, but there is no way our children would eat $23. worth of a meal each.:shake: How would be the best way to pay ?? OOP or DDP?? the meal would take half of our TS (we are staying 4 nights, then off to the Big Red Boat!!) Any advise???:confused:

pshokie
06-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Unless I am very much mistaken, you have to pre-pay CRT. Yes you can exchange a TS credit (actually 2) per person at mealtime instead of paying OOP. But you still must pay, and already have paid, in advance for "the seat".

tyandskyesmom
06-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Becasue of the way CRT is served, anyone 3 and up has to pay...they cannot eat off of your plate. I would also say to pay out of pocket for this one and use the extra TS credits for somethign else!

24 more days!

BelleBeauty
06-07-2007, 12:46 PM
As tyandskyesmom said, anyone 3+ will have to pay. You have to at least give them a credit card number to hold your place, however I'm not sure if they charge upfront. CRT really isn't worth using your DDP credits for. You save much more and get more for your DDP buck eating dinner somewhere else. Plan on paying OOP for this meal.

beksy
06-07-2007, 02:43 PM
I made ressies for CRT a few months ago. They took my card number but it is not charged until you get there and tell them you want to use it or if you are a no-show without canceling a few days in advance.

hootch
06-07-2007, 04:01 PM
is that there are a couple of additional thing, e.g. the photo package and a souvenir for the kids. If you would likely buy the photos of Cinderella, as we would, that partially offsets the price.

We took our three year old daughter last year and she loved seeing the princesses, especially Aurora since we was wearing her dress and Snow White. That made the extra cost tolerable. We'll be eating lunch there in two weeks.

5fromabove
06-13-2007, 08:49 AM
I made ressies for CRT a few months ago. They took my card number but it is not charged until you get there and tell them you want to use it or if you are a no-show without canceling a few days in advance.

You might want to double check on this. We have CRT ressies for October and our card WAS charged IN FULL ($200+) worth at the time of booking. It's already been on my statement.

Mom2princesses
06-13-2007, 09:17 AM

I made my reservations a few months ago for our August trip. They absolutely charge your credit card. It was charged a day or two after I made my reservation.

tyandskyesmom
06-13-2007, 01:44 PM
What happens if you have a DDE card? Do they charge your credit card for the price minus the 20% or do they refund your 20% when you check out from your meal?

hootch
06-14-2007, 08:04 AM
that the diners were given a Disney gift card for the 20% at the end of their meal.

momof2girls
06-14-2007, 10:40 AM
If you are on the DDP, they do NOT charge your credit card. They DO take the number and will charge it if you are a no show. If you do not tell them that you are on the DDP, then your card will be charged almost immediately.

My DDs and I have only had lunch at CRT but we will be doing the breakfast in December!! :thumbsup:

tyandskyesmom
06-14-2007, 11:14 AM
that the diners were given a Disney gift card for the 20% at the end of their meal.

Meaning they would give us a gift card for $23.00 which would be the 20% discount (approx) for the four of us?

Hull-onian
06-14-2007, 06:21 PM
I am not too sure I am getting this. If you have the Disney Dining Plan, they do not charge your credit card right away. Do you go for a lesser price, than the one they quote? Thanks